Jomboy’s End of GT game Crowd Dubbing (funny but NSFW)

This Tennessee team is a lot like the Braves except no one has done the Trae Young Ice celebration yet like Acuna did two nights ago after hitting his first tater of that game.

I added the NSFW (not safe for work) to the thread title
We're all supposed to know what those letters stand for ? Clicked on to watch with the grandson and the F bomb right off the bat. I grew up knowing the F word was a bad word. I guess it's just another word nowadays but not in our household. To each his own.

We're all supposed to know what those letters stand for ? Clicked on to watch with the grandson and the F bomb right off the bat. I grew up knowing the F word was a bad word. I guess it's just another word nowadays but not in our household. To each his own.
That’s why you watch stuff before you show it to kids.

Jomboy has featured Tennessee a few times. All his breakdowns are fun to watch. Especially when a homerun is hit and he searches the crowd for the first fan to jump up.

Reactions: VolPack22
Sounds like you need a link to the urban dictionary…save it for when you see terms or abbreviations that strike you as new.
Urban dictionary.com
Urban Dictionary, June 10: requel

VN Store

Back