John Wick 4

The dog at the end. I love it. It looks like one of those worth checking out at the theater upon release.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Most likely John will be able to return to ordinary life in this sequel so I would be thrilled if this is the final John Wick sequel instead of being like Fast and the Furious where sequels continue to get made instead of having a final sequel that gives the satisfaction of closure.

I do not want another Terminator 3 where an inane retcon is used to justify another sequel getting made after a sequel just gave the audience satisfying closure which Terminator 2 did have.

Can't wait for this.

Most likely it's going to be a highly entertaining spectacle for the action scenes and does have the substance of the entertaining story of a well-written badass protagonist that has an achievable objective, and well-written antagonists that have understandable motivations for their achievable objective or objectives.

2 was good. Should have stopped there IMO

2 was great, and with John crossing the line I really would hate having them just leave that huge cliffhanger.

It’s not like Total Recall which has the perfect cliffhanger of an ambiguous ending since it’s never stated is Douglas still experiencing an amazing dream he payed for, or is he awake.

Reactions: vols 30
I loved it. It’s kinda like The Fast and The Furious in that they have to keep pushing the suspension of disbelief limitations, but they did it and managed to not yet jump the shark.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
I loved it. It’s kinda like The Fast and The Furious in that they have to keep pushing the suspension of disbelief limitations, but they did it and managed to not yet jump the shark.

Does it conclude or leave open for a 5th?

Does it conclude or leave open for a 5th?
I’m pretty sure it’s a wrap, at least for John Wick. There is a post credits scene that could set up a new series of films with a new protagonist. As for what happens with John? It’s left to the viewer to decide./

I’m pretty sure it’s a wrap, at least for John Wick. There is a post credits scene that could set up a new series of films with a new protagonist. As for what happens with John? It’s left to the viewer to decide./
Damn, i left before the post credits scene. Who was it?

I would rather see a moring to night Bette Middler and Barbara Streisand musical marathon than darken the doors of a movie house, to see any John Wick movie. Dumb doesnt even describe this franchise.

VN Store

Back