John Ward Calls

I also have the entire 1998 season minus the Houston game which I really would like to have. Also many other games back to about '77. The NC game is a complete 5 hour covering pre and post game with no editting. All on cassette.

I have the Houston game and can help you out. Might take me a couple of weeks.

I actually have almost every game from 1990-1998 and many games from the 80's as well. The entire broadcast with many pre and post games shows as well. I'm in the middle of putting them on CD and then onto MP3. Gonna take a while though.

I actually have almost every game from 1990-1998 and many games from the 80's as well. The entire broadcast with many pre and post games shows as well. I'm in the middle of putting them on CD and then onto MP3. Gonna take a while though.

Dude, that is awesome!:3083yourock:

Would be happy to trade. Remember, the ones I mentioned are audio cassettes. Have a few VHS......'85 Auburn ranked #1 (Bo Jackson beatdown)abc. "85 Alabama (Dale Jones interception)......."78 Johnny Majors show after 40-18 whipping of Notre Dame. I also have the '82 Alabama game on audio. Contact if interested.

i have every game Tennessee has won since the early 90's on VHS but now i need to get them on CD

Just finished watching an old VHS: "Give Him Six", a compilation of John Ward & Bill Anderson's favorite games, celebrating their 25th anniversary on the Vol Network. Feel sorry for those of you who didn't get to experience "The Voice".

VN Store

Back