John Campbell Puttin' in WORK!

That’s great that he is working out like this. Now, we need to get Lance Heard in here to help him out. Anyone heard anything on his recruitment.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
That’s great that he is working out like this. Now, we need to get Lance Heard in here to help him out. Anyone heard anything on his recruitment.

HERE

Have FUN!!!!

tenor.gif

HERE

Have FUN!!!!

tenor.gif
Well! That looks like a bummer, if it seems concerning? I hope he comes on board. We need him badly, jmo…

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Well! That looks like a bummer, if it seems concerning? I hope he comes on board. We need him badly, jmo…
No reason to worry. Everyone from insiders to reporters in the know think it's a done deal, just waiting on him to announce but, IMO, he will not announce anything. I'm looking for him to just enroll and go to work.

Reactions: BIGORANGEBUBBA
No reason to worry. Everyone from insiders to reporters in the know think it's a done deal, just waiting on him to announce but, IMO, he will not announce anything. I'm looking for him to just enroll and go to work.
Well! Didn’t think of it that way. I just wonder if we did get him, and if he went this route, then how much nil money he will get?

Well! Didn’t think of it that way. I just wonder if we did get him, and if he went this route, then how much nil money he will get?
I haven't seen that discussed anywhere, but I'd assume at least as much as we were going to give to Seaton - however much that was.

That’s fine. Would think that someone will report it when he’s seen on campus.

He visited OU and us. Callahan and AP seem fairly certain he’s coming here. Classes already started at OU. All lines up well for us but he hasn’t announced anything yet. In theory he signed SEC paperwork as well but I haven’t seen that confirmed; if he did he can’t sign with another school in the conference.

He visited OU and us. Callahan and AP seem fairly certain he’s coming here. Classes already started at OU. All lines up well for us but he hasn’t announced anything yet. In theory he signed SEC paperwork as well but I haven’t seen that confirmed; if he did he can’t sign with another school in the conference.
That was a prediction by someone at 85%? To us? Or more? If he isn’t anywhere on the OU admission records, then no, he didn’t transfer there.

That was a prediction by someone at 85%? To us? Or more? If he isn’t anywhere on the OU admission records, then no, he didn’t transfer there.
I don’t know percentages. Callahan generally is about as pessimistic as they come so if he thinks he’s coming he has good reason to. If he signed SEC paperwork every other SEC program is out; OU is the only other school he visited, you would also consider them out if he isn’t on their student registry most likely. There is some thought that he and GMac commit going into Junior weekend; GMac wanted to do a ceremony at his high school when he commits and they’re out due to weather. In other words who knows but we look good to land a couple of five stars in the spand of a week.

The longer the Heard drama goes, the more you question how much he really wants to be here. I know about crossing the t's and dotting the i's, but come on. If he really WANTED to be here he would have signed by now. None of this was helped by people like Austin Price who's statements led us to believe this was a done deal. It may yet happen, but this is a very frustrating situation on someone we badly need.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back