John Brice says

Holly consistently out-talented her. Nikki beat Holly a few times with much less talented rosters than Holly. As in, not even in the same stratosphere of talent. I watched it once in person the night Candace's jersey was retired.

I've seen Holly outcoach an opposing coach only a handful of times (notably McGuff in the S16 a few years ago), but it's rare, and Nikki isn't one I would say she ever outcoached.

I'm not saying Nikki is a great coach but she's better than Holly. No doubt in my mind. And she's more proven than KJH.

The program deserves better than either one of them, TBH.

I agree that Holly out talented her, but some of that was because Nikki can’t seem to keep her best players around. A lot of good players have transferred out of her program. Chloe Jackson just basically won Baylor the national championship with her play in the final minute.

Was just told it's down to two candidates. We'll see if it's true or if it's some kind of a trial balloon.

I want a coach that is gonna crack the skulls of these prima donna elite players who have never been told no or that their **** don’t stink.

My wife works in education...kids these days need someone to knock reality back into them.

Ronda Rousey?

If former LV is still a qualifier, bring in Brittany Jackson. Got a mean left hook.

Last edited:
I'm assuming that Niele Ivey is one of the coaches not named. Also my guess is that the coaches not named are the ones that Fulmer is actually interested in.
Strongly agree. Now that ND is finished for the season, someone is going to grab Ivey-just hope it is UT

I hope against hope that the Kara Lawson thing doesn't happen
You better hope it does because there is not another name mentioned that can help you. Fargas-failure at LSU failure Kelly Harper-fired at NC State Butler-fired at Florida. We should have just kept who we had if we are not going to consider someone with a little knowledge

Reactions: WVU05UT09
You better hope it does because there is not another name mentioned that can help you. Fargas-failure at LSU failure Kelly Harper-fired at NC State Butler-fired at Florida. We should have just kept who we had if we are not going to consider someone with a little knowledge
If Rick Barnes leaves for Westwood then I think it's pretty much automatic that Kellie Jolly Harper is the next women's head basketball coach. The big money would be thrown around for a new men's basketball coach.

The obsession of pounding the ball in-low has contributed greatly to the decline of LADY VOLS. Our players need to be good in dribbling and shooting the 3s. Should we have 3 giants like Baylor, they can rebound the misses.

Kara is an alpha Olympian who can dribble and shoot the 3 ball. Doubtless, she will pass her skill to her players.
See Sheryl Swoopes

VN Store

Back