John Brice lists other candidates

LOL this whole process has been the stupidest sh_t I have ever seen!
The only reason people think this is stupid and f'ed up process is that no one is actually playing their hand prior to a deal being done.... all the talking heads are throwing as much crap against the wall just hoping to guess right. Trust Pruitt and Fulmer to do the job for which they were hired.... chances are pretty good that the new OC is still coaching for a bowl team and won't be announced to the rest of us till after their bowl game!

Who are you Jesus !?!?!?!?
Thats the biggest lie ever told. What if i told you i know some church family of his who stated 2 weeks after his firing he was going to drop a bombshell on ole miss, but chose to take the fall? Everyone in ms that knows the freeze family knows their character, and its nothing like the man is being portrayed. Not saying he hasnt made mistakes, but he is a man of great character. But, hey if you are ut administration you would rather hire a guy who supposedly covered up child molestation.

Freeze didn’t hit a snag. We just weren’t picked. Simple as that.

Freeze is gonna be OC coach 1 maybe 2 years. Bama is easy and won’t hurt his “brand”.

But...if the offense takes a step back from this year (which is very possible considering how amazing they were this year) he looks average. I am not sure Bama's offense will improve under him and it would at UT. Plus...everyone would simply say, "anyone can win at Bama."

Look no further than our “AD” for the snag. According to Chris Lowe.
I love how less than a year ago, Fulmer was our saving grace. Thank God somebody who loves UT is finally back in charge. Now, less than a year later, we don’t get the coach we wanted (for a number of unconfirmed reasons) and Fulmer is the sole reason and he needs to go. First of all, nobody knows that Freeze is interested in UT. Nobody knows if Freeze is Pruitt’s top choice. Nobody knows if Freeze slow played us because he wanted to see how many other options opened up (the most likely and logical of all scenarios). But hey, when we don’t get what we want, let’s find someone to blame!

I think the hold up is on Freezes end not Tennessee's I believe he is waiting to see if he gets other options.

Maybe Freeze is holding out for Urban's job. Seems like his and their ethics would fit well together.

He just said on 104.5 the zone in Nashville that Hugh freeze was all but a done deal, but hit a snag somewhere!!! So now he's saying Texans oc Oklahoma states oc and Neal brown at Troy!!!!

Brice throws more crap against the wall than anyone ever...dude needs to worry about second grade syllabus.

Its about time Mike, Neal, and Kendal are excellent choices.Tennessee back the truck up and pay one of these men.Volnation should get behind a Kendal Briles hire like we did Huge Freeze.Hugh wants an HC job and don't want to be here.Tired of hearing about Hugh Freezes.If Tennessee wants to win they going to have to pay someone.

Reactions: SmokeyLives
Well S**t I wonder who the rat is? I'm so damn sick of the arrogance and incompetence on The Hill. I simply don't understand how they can screw up as much as they do. It's almost like they want our program to fail.

It's so damn infuriating and disheartening. The Volnation deserves better. We are without a doubt one of the most loyal and passionate fanbases in all of sports .

UT's administration has been embedded by Draco Reptilians and this is no joke

9f8276259b87979ff288c37d96b02a4a.jpg

Reactions: tbh and dduncan4163
I'd like Freeze, but Fulmer/Pruitt pretty smart, and seemingly normal guys, so if they have their reasons for not bringing him on board, I'm OK with that...just make sure the decision is a good one...jobs ultimately on the line. But, then again, Chris Lowe meanderings haven't exactly been gospel here of late.
It's more than the candidate's on and off the field record, right? It's their football philosophy and, more importantly, their ability to be an element of CJPs team of coaches. Too strong a candidate could split the team.

Reactions: AM64
I really wanted Freeze, but if Fulmer and Pruitt have vetted him thoroughly and decided he's damaged goods, I'm inclined to trust their judgment. However I STILL say this should've already been done weeks ago. That I do not give them a pass on. Any one of the candidates that Brice listed would be an instant upgrade over Helton, so I'm good with whomever they choose.

VN Store

Back