Joe's X-Rated Road Trip to Idaho (pix included)

giphy.gif

I see you’re trying to be funny, but there was an incident back in 2010 where I almost got picked up by Turkish police for what we would call in America “Public Drunkeness” and/or “Disturbing the Peace”.

No joke.
See! Already a better road trip story than Joe.

See! Already a better road trip story than Joe.
I purchased some streetside moonshine from a carpet salesman. He put it in water bottles so we could have a walk-about drink. Apparently, sleeping in a restaurant after a long day of hitting the hookah and drinking moonshine isn’t ok in Turkey. And there was an incident in a janitor’s closet that I only reveal at face to face and have confirmed there are no recording devices present.

Last edited:
I purchased some streetside moonshine from a carpet salesman. He put it in water bottles so we could have a walk-about drink. Apparently, sleeping in a restaurant after a long day of hitting the hookah and drinking moonshine isn’t ok in Turkey. And there was an incident in a janitor’s closet that I only reveal at face to face and have confirmed there re no recording devices present.
Ron saw a grown man naked in the janitor's closet!

I see you’re trying to be funny, but there was an incident back in 2010 where I almost got picked up by Turkish police for what we would call in America “Public Drunkeness” and/or “Disturbing the Peace”.

No joke.

By picked up do you mean for sex?

I purchased some streetside moonshine from a carpet salesman. He put it in water bottles so we could have a walk-about drink. Apparently, sleeping in a restaurant after a long day of hitting the hookah and drinking moonshine isn’t ok in Turkey. And there was an incident in a janitor’s closet that I only reveal at face to face and have confirmed there are no recording devices present.
giphy.gif

Reactions: malinoisvol
We stopped for gas and a bathroom break in Missouri around 4.30 am. I got back on the interstate and was cruising around 90mph when I noticed a sign for Kansas City. This was on the way home, and we were supposed to be heading east😆. I probably went 20 miles the wrong way.

The Missouri State Police were notified of this post and will be sending you a $425 speeding ticket in the mail.

VN Store

Back