Joe's X-Rated Road Trip to Idaho (pix included)

Did you really just compare eating at Taco Bell to eating raw, polluted shellfish in a foreign country?
Shouldn't this discussion be on the Burps or Farts thread?
question.gif

Reactions: Souce and 508mikey
Did you really just compare eating at Taco Bell to eating raw, polluted shellfish in a foreign country?
Have you eaten raw, polluted shellfish in a foreign country? If not, maybe it's a fair comparison. I've always thought Taco Bell was kind of hinky.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
You suck at road trips, Joe.

I expected more pictures, especially of mountains, but there were a couple of nice ones. The best picture by far was of the girls duplicating the picture from the past. That was cool.

I give him a little credit for it being such a long trip in a short period. That had to be rough, especially with 3 females.

Do you know how many miles you traveled?

I expected more pictures, especially of mountains, but there were a couple of nice ones. The best picture by far was of the girls duplicating the picture from the past. That was cool.

I give him a little credit for it being such a long trip in a short period. That had to be rough, especially with 3 females.

Do you know how many miles you traveled?
We put 6,000 roughly miles on that van. We explored a lot out there.

Youā€™re not calculating for Joeā€™s five wrong turns.

Per day
We stopped for gas and a bathroom break in Missouri around 4.30 am. I got back on the interstate and was cruising around 90mph when I noticed a sign for Kansas City. This was on the way home, and we were supposed to be heading eastšŸ˜†. I probably went 20 miles the wrong way.

Reactions: volfanbill
Oh yeah, i need everyone to send a donation now. Not because of what we spent on vacation, but my wife and kids went school shopping todayšŸ˜„

We stopped for gas and a bathroom break in Missouri around 4.30 am. I got back on the interstate and was cruising around 90mph when I noticed a sign for Kansas City. This was on the way home, and we were supposed to be heading eastšŸ˜†. I probably went 20 miles the wrong way.
That John Dever is full of sheit man....
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: joevol33
I spent too much time driving. My wife got all the pictures.

I bet @The Ron Mexico has better road trip stories than Joe. He's probably spent time in a Turkish prison.
I see youā€™re trying to be funny, but there was an incident back in 2010 where I almost got picked up by Turkish police for what we would call in America ā€œPublic Drunkenessā€ and/or ā€œDisturbing the Peaceā€.

No joke.

VN Store

Back