Joe's 10 day trip to yankee land/Tiffany's surgery thread

Little update, talked with the dr., and she said it's a serious situation, but confident in the medicine to do it's thing. They'll keep her on the iv heparin for 24 hours, then she'll have to take a shot for a few months to stay safe. She's still having issues with her heart rate, but the dr. said it was because of the artery the clot was in. Heart rate and breathing should improve as the clot disappears. This particular medicine is supposed to stop it from growing anymore, and help it dissolve. She said it's dangerous, just because of the risk of it breaking loose and going to her heart or brain, but again, she's confident in the treatment. She's cheered up with us being here, they actually let me come back again with the girls. There's technically a 2 person limit. Thank you guys for the prayers.

Psalms 121
I will lift up my eyes to the hills, from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved, he who keeps you will not slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper, the Lord is your shade at your right hand.

Psalms 121
I will lift up my eyes to the hills, from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved, he who keeps you will not slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper, the Lord is your shade at your right hand.
Thank you, that's a good one.

I honestly don't know what to say but I'm praying. When I feel like life and things are falling apart. I look to God and listen to my playlist on YouTube. I hope you don't mind but I wanted to share two songs that touch me when life seems to TRY to get the best of me BUT God!! Keep praying and keep trusting in Him. God bless your wife and your family during these trying times.

I honestly don't know what to say but I'm praying. When I feel like life and things are falling apart. I look to God and listen to my playlist on YouTube. I hope you don't mind but I wanted to share two songs that touch me when life seems to TRY to get the best of me BUT God!! Keep praying and keep trusting in Him. God bless your wife and your family during these trying times.

I definitely don't mind, and thank you. Both of those songs are awe, and much needed. That girl especially, love her voice, reminds me of Terrain if you know her. Just the power in the voice.

20210503_180214.jpg
Laid there for about an hour just holding her. I'd been crying a bit, telling her how much I wish I could swap and take it all. I'm not working tomorrow, boss at side gig texted me and told me stay with her. I'm gonna wait till after 11 and go to Longhorns and get her favorite salad, then a ribeye from the other place we actually like the steaks at, then go see her. I do appreciate all the prayers, encouragement, and kind words. I also appreciate you guys just being here for me to talk to about it. Though I do yap a lot, it's hard for me to vent to people. My best friend is the only actual person I sincerely open up to about all of this. I'll occasionally talk to people, but don't really talk about how I really feel. It may seem silly to do it on a football message board with people I've not personally met, but I will say each of you have sincerely made me feel like you truly care. I love you guys for that.

I did forget to mention the dr.said it's her getting septic, and almost septic that's causing the blood clots. Her body has been on the verge so much of sepsis, and it makes you more prone for clots.

View attachment 365932
Laid there for about an hour just holding her. I'd been crying a bit, telling her how much I wish I could swap and take it all. I'm not working tomorrow, boss at side gig texted me and told me stay with her. I'm gonna wait till after 11 and go to Longhorns and get her favorite salad, then a ribeye from the other place we actually like the steaks at, then go see her. I do appreciate all the prayers, encouragement, and kind words. I also appreciate you guys just being here for me to talk to about it. Though I do yap a lot, it's hard for me to vent to people. My best friend is the only actual person I sincerely open up to about all of this. I'll occasionally talk to people, but don't really talk about how I really feel. It may seem silly to do it on a football message board with people I've not personally met, but I will say each of you have sincerely made me feel like you truly care. I love you guys for that.

🧡 for all of you. Kiss her on the cheek for me and let her know, I know she has this. She does.

I definitely don't mind, and thank you. Both of those songs are awe, and much needed. That girl especially, love her voice, reminds me of Terrain if you know her. Just the power in the voice.

You're welcome! Yesss Tasha Cobbs Leonard has a song with Kierra Sheard called Breathe on Us" so powerful and moving!
Hang in there buddy! ((hugs))

20210504_121613.jpg
Look at that smile! She's feeling okay, other than just weak. Upset because the dr in Tennessee canceled until she's going to be off blood thinners, but we knew that was coming. She was just hoping he could get in with a camera and find something. Heart rate is still up, so still concerned about the clot, but she's not as scared as yesterday. She's chowing down on that salad, tater, and ribeye!

View attachment 366068
Look at that smile! She's feeling okay, other than just weak. Upset because the dr in Tennessee canceled until she's going to be off blood thinners, but we knew that was coming. She was just hoping he could get in with a camera and find something. Heart rate is still up, so still concerned about the clot, but she's not as scared as yesterday. She's chowing down on that salad, tater, and ribeye!

All she's going through, and still absolutely beautiful.

View attachment 366068
I am glad that she is not as scared as yesterday because besides all she has been dealing with, it makes it even worse to have to be scared too, but I know that Tiffany is strong because she just sailed through covid with
everything else she was dealing with.

Tiffany did tell me after I got off here last night that the nurse told her the meds they have her on doesn't dissolve the clot, just prevents it from getting bigger, and from forming more. I hope the one she has disappears.

VN Store

Back