Joel Silverburg

UTNoFear

Maybe it's just me but his take is always a down slide on UT. I enjoy most of the members on the schedule not named Brian, Will, Tyler and Eric Cain is slowly slipping into that group. But I love Erik's take on the play then these morons. Joel Silverburg is a tennis player and while as smart as he is his take on football leaves a ton to be desired. This young man should seek employment elsewhere. I care not to hear his drivel and I may be the only one but this clown is who he is, a clown. Flame away. your vote already said you agree with this melee mouth smart a&&! I place no faith in anything this kid says and he hates on UT at every corner. Deal with that.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me but his take is always a down slide on UT. I enjoy most of the members on the schedule not named Brain, Will, Tyler and Eric Cain is slowly slipping into that group. But I love Erik's take on the play then these morons. Joel Silverburg is a tennis player and while as smart as he is his take on football leaves a ton to be desired. This young man should seek employment elsewhere. I care not to hear his drivel and I may be the only one but this clown is who he is, a clown. Flame away. your vote already said you agree with this melee mouth smart a&&! I place no faith in anything this kid says and he hates on UT at every corner. Deal with that.
State run radio is pathetic. All of them, especially Erik Ainge who was exposed when Curries text were made public.

Oh great! Another thread blasting a local radio personality.
Donā€™t you people have anything better to do?

19 days before its FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!!!??????...........šŸ¤”........nope, following Volnation, every media tidbit, and radio/tv personality about the Vols is best thing I can be doing with my time right now. šŸ˜

Seriously? What was the point of this thread? You, an anonymous message board poster, just wanted to start an entire thread to bash someone for doing their job in a way you see as inadequate?

I hope nobody does something equivalent to you at whatever your job is. Though you deserve it.

Maybe it's just me but his take is always a down slide on UT. I enjoy most of the members on the schedule not named Brain, Will, Tyler and Eric Cain is slowly slipping into that group. But I love Erik's take on the play then these morons. Joel Silverburg is a tennis player and while as smart as he is his take on football leaves a ton to be desired. This young man should seek employment elsewhere. I care not to hear his drivel and I may be the only one but this clown is who he is, a clown. Flame away. your vote already said you agree with this melee mouth smart a&&! I place no faith in anything this kid says and he hates on UT at every corner. Deal with that.

Dude, if you want to rip on me, at least spell my name correctly.

THE MARK-UP: John Currie and His Puppets Owe Tennessee Fans Some Answers

As egregious as Wolken's error in judgement was, the actions of Tennessee's flagship radio station might be even worse.
Erik Ainge, a former Tennessee quarterback and current radio host, offered to do anything to help Currie, including fabricating sources. That's big J Journalism for ya in Knoxville.

You need serious help with reading comprehension if you think someone asking Currie to be a source is "making up sources." That's literally how developing sources works in journalism. You ask someone in the know or in power to be a source and offer them anonymity. How do you think sources work?

You need serious help with reading comprehension if you think someone asking Currie to be a source is "making up sources." That's literally how developing sources works in journalism. You ask someone in the know or in power to be a source and offer them anonymity. How do you think sources work?
That was quoted from the article, I didn't write it. I simply copy and pasted then provided the source. I was simply pointing out that the sports animal is a mouth piece for the university. But thanks for the holier than thou response

That was quoted from the article, I didn't write it. I simply copy and pasted then provided the source. I was simply pointing out that the sports animal is a mouth piece for the university. But thanks for the holier than thou response

It's not holier than thou, I was asking a question. Namely, how do you think sources work? You used an article to make a point that wasn't accurate. It drew an incorrect conclusion because the writer clearly can't read.

Maybe it's just me but his take is always a down slide on UT. I enjoy most of the members on the schedule not named Brian, Will, Tyler and Eric Cain is slowly slipping into that group. But I love Erik's take on the play then these morons. Joel Silverburg is a tennis player and while as smart as he is his take on football leaves a ton to be desired. This young man should seek employment elsewhere. I care not to hear his drivel and I may be the only one but this clown is who he is, a clown. Flame away. your vote already said you agree with this melee mouth smart a&&! I place no faith in anything this kid says and he hates on UT at every corner. Deal with that.
WNML is a sports radio station with a focus on UT athletics. Joel isn't a sunshine pumper by any means and it isn't his job to do that. Will West and Brian Rice aren't sunshine pumping either. They leave that up to Ainge.

It's not holier than thou, I was asking a question. Namely, how do you think sources work? You used an article to make a point that wasn't accurate. It drew an incorrect conclusion because the writer clearly can't read.
My original point was Erik Ainge and all of sports animal was a mouth piece for the university and during that season Currie and Butch. Ainge was a giant douche during the search, everything from the text to the Twitter fight with Kiffin.

Lane Kiffin's odd exchange with former Tennessee QB adds bizarre moment in Vols' coaching search

VN Store

Back