Joel Silverberg

UTNoFear

Where do I start. WNML made a grave mistake hiring this Milli Mouth jerk. He's a tennis player that thinks his opinion is law whatever the topic is. I'm personally opposed to his rhetoric and wish he was fired. While he is intelligent his take is that of Will West and he hates on UT as much as possible. While Will West is a Louisville fan, you see his agenda. but this Silverberg is a pimple that needs to be popped. Milli Mouthed jerk who needs to be reeled in, and in my opinion should be released or fired. Sorry, just my take!

zooguy

As an outsider, I like Eric Ainge. His perspective from being a QB is great, plus, he knows his stuff.

Morning show sucks. Hosts bring almost nothing.

Afternoon show 3-7 is good. I like those guys - they have some good discussion and are knowledgeable of sports other than just UT.

GAVol

Super Moderator
Staff member
Where do I start. WNML made a grave mistake hiring this Milli Mouth jerk. He's a tennis player that thinks his opinion is law whatever the topic is. I'm personally opposed to his rhetoric and wish he was fired. While he is intelligent his take is that of Will West and he hates on UT as much as possible. While Will West is a Louisville fan, you see his agenda. but this Silverberg is a pimple that needs to be popped. Milli Mouthed jerk who needs to be reeled in, and in my opinion should be released or fired. Sorry, just my take!
What you got against Milli?!

1550322919481.gif

Pappy

did someone pee in your Cheerios today?

volfanbill

Praying for Squirrely
I literally know nothing about the guy, but your intro already has me leaning towards him over your opinion

Pappy

if you don't like Joel because he played tennis, what do you think of Tyler Ivens?

VN Store

Sponsors