Joe time?

Tigervol

First, prayers for Hook, he’s been the nucleus to our success this year! Hope he can come back soon.
But, just in case, did you all see enough of Gunner Joe tonight under a pressure situation (not like the Mizzou game) to be ready to take the Ball and beat Vandy?
My observation:
-He appeared confident
-Knows the offense
-Can make some big plays
-Still over throws a bit too much ( but he saves us about 3 seconds an overthrow due to the high velocity of his throws😎)
-Other Comments????

First, prayers for Hook, he’s been the nucleus to our success this year! Hope he can come back soon.
But, just in case, did you all see enough of Gunner Joe tonight under a pressure situation (not like the Mizzou game) to be ready to take the Ball and beat Vandy?
My observation:
-He appeared confident
-Knows the offense
-Can make some big plays
-Still over throws a bit too much ( but he saves us about 3 seconds an overthrow due to the high velocity of his throws😎)
-Other Comments????
If he is willing to truck guys for positive yardage, I think he will do ok next week. The defense?:mad:

My observation:
-He appeared confident
-Knows the offense
-Can make some big plays
-Other Comments????
No, I watch game more of last year. It's true freshman time which makes me cringe

Reactions: BJSforVols
My observation:
-He appeared confident
-Knows the offense
-Can make some big plays
-Other Comments????
Joe looked like he will be a decent step backwards from Hooker and looked like he will definitely have to win the spot in a QB competition if he wants to be QB1 next season.

JM3's gotta learn how to pull the string.....

Dude's got a freakin' cannon for an arm but that doesn't do anyone any good from 10 yds away

He's got a TON of potential but you've got to learn how to control that laser......

The Vandy team that has shown up the last two weeks beats the UT team that showed tonight by at least two touchdowns.
Unfortunately, they are playing for bowl eligibility and they smell blood in the water.

milton moves the pocket.. hooker doesnt. Milton has the talent, but he needs to settle down. Hes gonna be a good one.

Nailed it. He looks still too keyed up and wants to settle every play with his Cannon of an arm. I hope you can get it under control and ball out for us.

Joe looked like he will be a decent step backwards from Hooker and looked like he will definitely have to win the spot in a QB competition if he wants to be QB1 next season.

Lol. Milton will easily be handed the starting job. Next year will be his 3rd year with Heupel and he has show more bright spots this year than anything he did last year. He will be fine.

The Vandy team that has shown up the last two weeks beats the UT team that showed tonight by at least two touchdowns.
Yeah… but I do t think the TN team we saw tonight shows up next week unless we have some real issues behind the scenes.

I hope your very wrong and tonight was just UT getting punched in the mouth for reading too much of their own press.

I really really hope Hendon is somehow able to go. But if he can't I think Milton will do fine. He's a huge QB with a cannon for an arm

Reactions: BradstarVols
We better hope Nick is the real deal out of high school or we take a BIG step backward.

Yeah… but I do t think the TN team we saw tonight shows up next week unless we have some real issues behind the scenes.

I hope your very wrong and tonight was just UT getting punched in the mouth for reading too much of their own press.

Alert long time Negavol you responded to

We better hope Nick is the real deal out of high school or we take a BIG step backward.

I'm hoping he is. Isn't he from the same highschool as Bryce Young? But regardless I think QB is probably something we may not need to worry about with coach Huepel

I'm hoping he is. Isn't he from the same highschool as Bryce Young? But regardless I think QB is probably something we may not need to worry about with coach Huepel
I know they had the same coach. Not sure if it’s the same school or not.

VN Store

Back