Joe Rogan and Alex Jones

That’s why I think he’s a government plant. He has to be a Deep State guy putting out info to confuse the general public so they have no idea what to believe.

That was my thought as well, until big tech's great deplatforming targeted the humble water filter merchant. There is some tangental evidence that AJ at one point, may have been tied to intelligence operatives. One of his digital marketing employees briefly had a position with an intelligence agency, and AJ had a non-public facing email contact that was included with the Stratfor leaks.

With that being said there are active federal honeypots, who are radicalizing useful idiots on the left and right, that are running payment processors. Yet simply being a 2A advocate is enough to get your payment processors and consumer banking accounts shut down. Really gets that noggin joggin.

Saw Rogan with the guy from Adam ruins everything. Rogan showed what an idiot Adam is. I was actually embarrassed for the guy. That show is a plant to promote liberal ideology.

Saw Rogan with the guy from Adam ruins everything. Rogan showed what an idiot Adam is. I was actually embarrassed for the guy. That show is a plant to promote liberal ideology.
Yeah - Adam looked really bad in that interview. He simply is just not very versed in the topics he talks about, and why would he be? He comes from sketch comedy/voice acting background.

Rogan isn't an expert either on anything they talked about, but he'd make an intelligent point and Adam's response was something to the effect of "Well, I'm not an expert" or "Well, I don't know enough about it." Well maybe you shouldn't have such strong of an opinion then if you don't know.

VN Store

Back