Joe Rogan and Alex Jones

I think the "elites" are truly into some weird, sick stuff, but guys like Alex Jones help them cover it up by muddying the waters with outlandish conspiracy theories. Makes it difficult for anyone to question what they do because it automatically ties into his over-the-top conspiracy theories.
He’s definitely connected to them since he was able to do the Bohemian Grove expose years ago without “committing suicide.” He’s a walking psyop.

Reactions: GoVolsDR and Aesius
Rogan is weird. I don't think he's funny (as a comedian), but as a regular dude he is really interesting to listen to. He says often he's not smart, he just has a good memory and it's true. He's dumb in some ways, but tries really hard to learn as much as he can about tons of subjects. He really is good at engaging with random people and making conversations interesting.

Good description. While he seems like a doucher, he does seem geniune. I'm a Rogan fan partly for his stances on politics, he's also a regular on Meateater on NF...hosted by his buddy and regular NPR contributer and NRA member Steven Rinella. I appreciate the divergence of opinion, and, ability to seek out information and opinions, in a take-it-or-leave-it fashion.

The polarization occuring today with politics, race, gender, sex, creed, is really really concerning, and utterly ridiculous. Not gonna lie, sometimes I envy Rinella and Rogan escaping the craziness of it all - sitting on that peak in Montana, or, CA. Good ****.

7AB851C1-9BC3-4631-A3C5-E96BE5921282.jpeg

Holy crap Jones is nuts. He just rants on that interview. Inter dimensional aliens! Human animal hybrids! Deals been made! Posthuman era coming!

Holy crap Jones is nuts. He just rants on that interview. Inter dimensional aliens! Human animal hybrids! Deals been made! Posthuman era coming!
Just listened in my way to South Carolina. If he believes everything he espouses he's truly nuts. That's my biggest problem with conspiracy theorists. They believe everything. Believe in UFOs? Fine. Believe in Sasquatch, Council of Foreign Relations, Flat Earth, faked Moon landing, 9/11 conspiracy, etc. then I think something is wrong with with you.

Not saying he espouses all those things because he doesn't, but he espouses a lot of off the wall crap that makes me doubt his sincerity or his sanity. And it truly detracts from the things he says that I could find more believable.

Still pretty damn entertaining though, and I think Rogan does a fine job. He lets his guests talk, and doesn't try to talk over them. One thing I hate with interviewers is they don't let their guests finish a thought and many interesting things are lost because the interviewer wants to completely control the conversation.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
He's funny going after mencia

I think he asks average person questions to very smart and interesting people and let's them talk. His interview style works well

Was watching him interview Brian Cox, an English physicist. It was pretty fascinating and Rogan did a great job of asking questions that get it down to layman's terms.....which of course I needed.

I'm more worried of his BJJ tbh. That would probably be what he would do at this point.

Dont want to take one of these to the quad though

Nothing scarier than a man who kicks like that and can beat you on the ground. Taking down a kicker is normally what you want to do

Alex Jones' ideas don't deserve a second of anybody's attention. The most recent TAL discusses how it was all fun and games when he was going after powerful people, but now he victimizes average Joes. They talk to people from his high school (friends, acquaintances, football coach, etc.) who totally discredit his origin story, and strangely recount tales of him behaving violently, bullying, and scaring people with a narrative that he was the antichrist.

Beware the Jabberwock - This American Life

Alex Jones' ideas don't deserve a second of anybody's attention. The most recent TAL discusses how it was all fun and games when he was going after powerful people, but now he victimizes average Joes. They talk to people from his high school (friends, acquaintances, football coach, etc.) who totally discredit his origin story, and strangely recount tales of him behaving violently, bullying, and scaring people with a narrative that he was the antichrist.

Beware the Jabberwock - This American Life

I don't think you'll find many here who take him seriously. This particular episode of podcast is entirely entertainment to most people as far as I can tell.

As far as victimization of average Joe's, I don't have time right now to listen to an hour long podcast, but it sounds like they are referencing the harassment of Sandy Hook victims. Jones claims (in the JRE podcast posted here) that he has specifically told people not to harass anyone and claims that he now believes the shooting happened. He also claims that many of his quotes are taken out of context by the media. I'm not saying he's telling the truth, that's just what he claims. I don't know who to believe, but I have seen clips shown in the media that have been wildly taken out of context so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case now.

I don't think you'll find many here who take him seriously. This particular episode of podcast is entirely entertainment to most people as far as I can tell.

As far as victimization of average Joe's, I don't have time right now to listen to an hour long podcast, but it sounds like they are referencing the harassment of Sandy Hook victims. Jones claims (in the JRE podcast posted here) that he has specifically told people not to harass anyone and claims that he now believes the shooting happened. He also claims that many of his quotes are taken out of context by the media. I'm not saying he's telling the truth, that's just what he claims. I don't know who to believe, but I have seen clips shown in the media that have been wildly taken out of context so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case now.

He was taking legal action to make public the addresses of parents of victims of Sandy Hook so that people could harass them.

Everybody has time for podcasts. Do you have a commute/drive in a car ever? Do you do yard work/chores? You're welcome, i just changed your life.

He was taking legal action to make public the addresses of parents of victims of Sandy Hook so that people could harass them.

Everybody has time for podcasts. Do you have a commute/drive in a car ever? Do you do yard work/chores? You're welcome, i just changed your life.

I'm going to assume you weren't trying to be an ******* and that you didn't read my post correctly. I said that I didn't have time *right now*, not that I never had time to listen to podcasts. I'm on my 5th anniversary vacation and I don't have the time *right now* to devote to this. I'll look into it later when I have time.

As I said before, I'm not saying Alex Jones is telling the truth, I was just telling you what he said in regard to the accusations. He claims that on his show he has specifically told his viewers not to harass anyone.That is his claim, not mine.

You can say we shouldn't give him attention but the attention he received in this podcast exposed him as a as a wacko that shouldn't be taken seriously. If you ask me, it's a pretty good way to discredit him.

Anyways, Im getting off here now so I can spend time with my wife. If you have any other sources that you used for information on this subject besides this podcast, I'd love to look at them later. Otherwise I'll just look into it myself. If he did try to have them harassed, he should be condemned strongly. I'd just like to know all the facts before I boycott every podcast episode he appears on.

I'm going to assume you weren't trying to be an ******* and that you didn't read my post correctly. I said that I didn't have time *right now*, not that I never had time to listen to podcasts. I'm on my 5th anniversary vacation and I don't have the time *right now* to devote to this. I'll look into it later when I have time.

Take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your vacation and congrats.

It's all fun and games mocking how crazy/stupid AJ is, but at the same time you have to consider that while a good portion of his viewers are there to be entertained by the nonsense, there is definitely a sizable portion that buys into all except the most absurd claims. It is never a good thing to have your voting population fall for such disinformation peddled by a caricature of a conspiracy theorist. Just a sign of the times, I guess.

I haven't watched the entire interview yet but I've seen a lot of the highlights. Dude is either certifiable or a hell of an actor.

I think the "elites" are truly into some weird, sick stuff, but guys like Alex Jones help them cover it up by muddying the waters with outlandish conspiracy theories. Makes it difficult for anyone to question what they do because it automatically ties into his over-the-top conspiracy theories.

I think he’s paid to do just that...

It's all fun and games mocking how crazy/stupid AJ is, but at the same time you have to consider that while a good portion of his viewers are there to be entertained by the nonsense, there is definitely a sizable portion that buys into all except the most absurd claims. It is never a good thing to have your voting population fall for such disinformation peddled by a caricature of a conspiracy theorist. Just a sign of the times, I guess.

I haven't watched the entire interview yet but I've seen a lot of the highlights. Dude is either certifiable or a hell of an actor.

Probably a bit of both. He's definitely crazy but I think some of it had to be an act.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Joe Rogan is one of those people I can't stand and I don't know why lol

VN Store

Back