Joe Milton is in Knoxville [committed]

If he ever plays for Tennessee, it means something went horribly, horribly wrong for the current quarterbacks on campus.
Like Mauer and he does some dynamic things but then inconsistent at times. Bailey looks like the man though. Looked in control and on target. Fortunately no resemblance to last year. We may not stop anyone but HB will put up the points

Because he’s terrible
Not as terrible as high school hyped JG, Jeff Driskel, or John Brantley. Kid played a few games for a dysfunctional program with a dysfunctional head coach in an offense that had suspect coaching.

QB position is covered. Do we have lineman to protect them? Nope. Why are we even recruiting another QB?
The Oline is fine. Not super deep, but it is hardly in dire need of help.

The weakest position group on offense right now is the QBs. By all accounts.

Whatttttt. Haha
Guarantano WAS IN THE TOP 10 OF TENNESSEE PASSERS, in completions, number of yards, attempts, TD's, etc, IN ALL OF TENNESSEE HISTORY, putting him in good company, rubbing elbows with PEYTON MANNING, etc.

Also forgot to mention that Brink, Deis said that Guarantano was the #2 QB in nation ranking wise, out of HS.

He is a 4.5 star/5 star.

He had a LOT OF SUPER EXTREMELY BIG TIME OFFERS.

And when he transfered to WSU, he again had a LOT of BIG TIME offers.

Combine that, with what I said above about Guarantano.

Guarantano is a ABSOLUTLY FREAKING STUD

Not as terrible as high school hyped JG, Jeff Driskel, or John Brantley. Kid played a few games for a dysfunctional program with a dysfunctional head coach in an offense that had suspect coaching.

Milton was more hyped than JG. JG didn't put up world-beating numbers in high school, but was hyped mostly on camp performance (i.e. "practice"). Milton's high school numbers were mediocre, but was hyped based on measurables.

Senior seasons in HS:

JG, 121/176 for 1481 yards, 68.8% completion %, 11 TDs, 3 INTs, 206 rushing yards
Milton, 90/188 for 1317 yards, 47.9% completion %, 10 TDs, 6 INTs, 262 rushing yards

I don't know the difference in competition between where they played, but Milton's HS stats were not good at all. He makes a lot of the same mistakes JG makes, but he's less accurate. That's not just one year either. He was consistently inaccurate in high school and at Michigan.

Honestly think if Milton comes here, he's the 5th best QB on the roster; at least until someone transfers, and I suspect there's going to be at least 1 soon.

giphy.gif

All this debating. lol
Really it is very simple, if JH did not think Milton could compete or contribute to the team then I figure he would have passed on him.

By the way, have not been on the board lately and could not watch the game, but I have not heard anything about Jeremy Banks. Is he still on team?

Reactions: MadWorld
All this debating. lol
Really it is very simple, if JH did not think Milton could compete or contribute to the team then I figure he would have passed on him.

By the way, have not been on the board lately and could not watch the game, but I have not heard anything about Jeremy Banks. Is he still on team?
Still listed on the roster on the UT website

VN Store

Back