Joe Milton at Senior Bowl

AlsaceFreak

Most Interesting boy in the world
Does anyone know what the large, circular device is hanging off his back? Looks cumbersome when he is throwing and moving around.

Does anyone know what the large, circular device is hanging off his back? Looks cumbersome when he is throwing and moving around.
Judging from his Senior Bowl highlights it's certainly not a device to keep you from overthrowing receivers! Pretty sure Freak answered your question though.

He did not specify a round but said that the Falcons could draft Daniels, Milton or Penix on Monday's podcast edition.
I was only able to catch a couple Falcons games this year and it seemed to me they got bigger issues than at the QB position. Atlanta seems like the place where QB's go to die and never be heard from again.

I was only able to catch a couple Falcons games this year and it seemed to me they got bigger issues than at the QB position. Atlanta seems like the place where QB's go to die and never be heard from again.
They actually don't. It's not an outstanding roster, but it's solid. QB was a glaring deficiency. As far as QBs dying there.....do you recall Matt Ryan??

They actually don't. It's not an outstanding roster, but it's solid. QB was a glaring deficiency. As far as QBs dying there.....do you recall Matt Ryan??
Atlanta is like Detroit, and Ryan is like Matthew Stafford= good QB's that got stuck on suck teams that had no dedication to building a winning program. Ryan did lose to the Pats in a Superbowl, and that is how he will be remembered. In his prime, one of the best . Atlanta this year would play good one game, suck the next, beat good teams and then lose to bad teams and to me, that is a sign of coaching not prepping or coaching them to be the best. Buy hey, I don't watch them as much as you so, just my 2 cents.

Reactions: MississippiVOLS

VN Store

Back