Joe Brady

Maybe Bill OBrien since he is available now -- I would have to look into his history first

Brady would have our offense rolling dude.

1) Love the Avatar so not trying to fight
2)The rationale that says Brady would have our offense rolling would also guarantee that Pruitt would have the number one DEFENSE in the country. It just doesn’t always translate. It might but it’s not a guarantee.

1) Love the Avatar so not trying to fight
2)The rationale that says Brady would have our offense rolling would also guarantee that Pruitt would have the number one DEFENSE in the country. It just doesn’t always translate. It might but it’s not a guarantee.
It's likely that brady would have our offense rolling. Better?

Reactions: sonofUT62
I have no faith Fulmer will fire him no matter how the rest of the season goes. Fulmer will blame COVID. But if I’m wrong I want Freeze

Justin Fuentes, Herm Edwards, Scott Frost, Canales, Houston Nutt, Tyrone Willingham, Bob Davie, Norm Chow, Manny Diaz, and Jumbo Fisher who we can get a meeting with today after the game.

Yeah, its about time to start throwing a few names out there...
I honestly think Brady would be a home run hire IF he could get a veteran DC that excels at recruiting like Muschamp. Apparently LSU fans say it isn’t a big recruiter, but his offense kind of recruits itself.

VN Store

Back