Joe Biden the racist.

Lmao do you think Anderson Cooper would sit there and nod approvingly if Trump had said that minorities are too stupid to use the internet

HAHA no. Jake Tapper would be running wild with it and every other story on CNN would be about Trumps racism.

Reactions: StarRaider
Lmao do you think Anderson Cooper would sit there and nod approvingly if Trump had said that minorities are too stupid to use the internet

I didn't watch that last night and now I know why. Just reading through the transcript was nauseating. Not to hijack this thread but let me give this one example. Here Anderson Cooper assists Biden in finding the right words to finish a sentence. Would this ever happen if he were doing this with Trump?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, you know, all the experts, all the committee that I put together of the leading researchers in the world and in the United States who are on this committee of mine, headed by Dr. Fauci and others, they tell me: Be careful not to predict things that you don’t know for certain what’s going to happen because then you’ll be held accountable. I get that.

But let me tell you what I think based on all that I’ve learned and all that I’ve studied and all that I think that I know. It’s fairly — it’s a high probability that the vaccinations that are available today — and the new one, Johnson & Johnson, God willing — will prove to be useful; that with those vaccinations, the ability to continue to spread the disease is going to diminish considerably because of what they call “herd immunity.” And now they’re saying somewhere around 70 percent of the people have to constitute; some people said 50, 60. But a significant number have to be in a position where they are — they have been vaccinated and/or they’ve been through it and —

MR. COOPER: Have antibodies.

THE PRESIDENT: And have antibodies.

Remarks by President Biden in a CNN Town Hall with Anderson Cooper | The White House

Disgusting

Lets not forget that Cooper is actually a Vanderbilt. Not a cousin or extended family, either. He was born a multi millionaire if not a billionaire, and he will die one as well. He just hosts that stupid show so he can pick up "boys". Smdh
Damn Marc,
Tell us how you really feel.
Holding things in is bad for your health.
You one of Coop's boys that got jilted??

@StarRaider

Another racist policy to limit Black and Latino gun rights... maybe xiden could show them how to use firearms responsibly on the internet ....

Thought I’d borrow your post.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back