President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Confirmation means nothing. He's completely unqualified for this position and was given it as a gift for quitting when asked by the party. What little experience he does have running anything he's shown to not be very good at it. He's a ladder climber with no substance. I could name at least 3 people in my office that are infinitely more qualified. Heck I'd nominate @hog88 before Pete.

This admin's start has been a complete clown show. Trump was unprepared but this is incompetent

Thanks Pj.

Reactions: AM64
I was told on here that COVID would go away and the media would stop talking about it as soon as Biden was elected. What happened?

I was told on here that COVID would go away and the media would stop talking about it as soon as Biden was elected. What happened?
CNN removed the death tracker and many lockdown mayors and govs are now wanting to open up. The potus also signed a mask req for federal property and broke it within a few hours

CNN removed the death tracker and many lockdown mayors and govs are now wanting to open up. The potus also signed a mask req for federal property and broke it within a few hours

All I’m hearing is new strains, vaccine shortages, and 400K deaths expected by March.

All I’m hearing is new strains, vaccine shortages, and 400K deaths expected by March.
Then why did cnn stop tracking and why are NY and Chicago trying to open back up?i Biden says we're going to hit 100m in 100 days and we're already at that metric as he takes office. Where is the freaking out by any rational person?

Why I hate him? I don’t hate him. I think he’s a goof and his ideology doesn’t agree with me, but I don’t hate the guy.
Isn't it amusing that someone that is 'gay' has to be defended based on that fact? I don't GAF that he's gay. I am around gay people all the time. As long as they do their job, I don't gas. But sometimes they do. Why is that?

We will see, but I doubt it. He will be confirmed easily with huge bipartisan support. Hell, Marsha even acted like she liked him, but I know that was BS because she despises gay folks. She might play along to get us some cash in TN for DOT projects though. Folks have doubted him for two years, and here we are with him about to head the DOT. Keep doubting him.
LMFAO at you getting pissy that your hero is getting ridiculed 😂 what was that you said? Deal with it?

He’s in over his head and he’s gonna earn even more ridicule.

I hoping that this is just fake news put out. I can't imagine Biden being this much more of a dumb-ass if true.
Really. You would think that they would eat the meet and only spit out the bones...

They are not showing an ounce of discernment with Trump's EOs. They're just flushing all of them out of spite.

Confirmation means nothing. He's completely unqualified for this position and was given it as a gift for quitting when asked by the party. What little experience he does have running anything he's shown to not be very good at it. He's a ladder climber with no substance. I could name at least 3 people in my office that are infinitely more qualified. Heck I'd nominate @hog88 before Pete.

This admin's start has been a complete clown show. Trump was unprepared but this is incompetent

but, but, but, Petey drove a jeep for the Army; surely that qualifies him for DOT. And don't forget Tire Rack is based in South Bend.

I really enjoyed listening to Psaki telling the world how the Biden administration is bringing back transparency to the White House, then already making excuses for why the rules don't apply to them. Her response on why Biden and family were not wearing masks just hours after he signs a mask mandate and implores how vitally important it is for everyone to do their part, "they were celebrating and we have bigger things to worry about"

Delicious stuff right there. Excuses already for the shi***y behavior. Get ready for lie after lie after lie after lie from this clusterf**k of a Presidential administration.

VN Store

Back