JJJ ever going to be right?

When JJJ first checked in, they played the beginning of ‘without me’ by Eminem:

Guess who’s back, back again, shady’s back, tell a friend

When one of the State players with a Coolio hairdo came off of the bench they played Gangsta’s Paradise. It was either brilliant or an odd coincidence.

When one of the State players with a Coolio hairdo came off of the bench they played Gangsta’s Paradise. It was either brilliant or an odd coincidence.
That was funny, for sure. The corniest thing I heard was that weird “Price is Right” thing they played when MSU missed a free throw. I’ve never heard that, ever, at a basketball game. That was strange.

That was funny, for sure. The corniest thing I heard was that weird “Price is Right” thing they played when MSU missed a free throw. I’ve never heard that, ever, at a basketball game. That was strange.
Sad Trombone?

Anyone know anything about how JJJ's knee reacted after the game Tue?

@bleedingTNorange
@Stoerner Fumbles
Yeah, I was curious, too. I went to TBA early and watched Josiah throughout the pre-game stuff. He moved well in general, it seemed. The only thing I noticed was that when 8 or 9 players took to some high-flying dunks, Josiah passed when his turn came around and just walked back to the other line. I wasn’t necessarily surprised, though.

Anyone know anything about how JJJ's knee reacted after the game Tue?

@bleedingTNorange
@Stoerner Fumbles[/QUOTE

He was given a clearance with no restrictions last Saturday. He scrimmaged twice, played the game. He’s practicing again. I don’t know anything beyond that. No negative reports. I’m actually very surprised he was cleared. I couldn’t be happier for him and for us.

VN Store

Back