JJ Holloman booted from UGA

It will be interesting to see what the dawgs offensive philosophy will be with Chaney gone and now a WR depth issue.
Holloman was the only proven receiver left after Ridley and Hardman left. UGA has talent at receiver, but it’s all unproven. D-Rob hasn’t done much and both Blaylock and Pickens arrived after the spring. The pick up of Cager as a grad transfer is looking like a good move now.

Reactions: Jaws
Unbelievably, the RB Swift is now Uga’s leading returning pass catcher. The most returning catches by a non-RB is some backup TE with 11! 11 returning catches by a scrub TE is what they have coming back.

Couple that with a new OC and I’m selling on Georgia.

SEC DB’s should lock down UGa WR’s like they are hostages.

Happened in April of 2018? WTH. Someone was no longer getting the bag of cash

Reactions: tbh
Unbelievably, the RB Swift is now Uga’s leading returning pass catcher. The most returning catches by a non-RB is some backup TE with 11! 11 returning catches by a scrub TE is what they have coming back.

DRob is finally healthy again and he has 50 rec/800 yds freshman year so he will have to regain his form. Not ideal experience wise, that’s for sure but 5 stars to work with.

As for JJ, portion of the police report saying she attacked him and was hitting him. Don’t care, can’t tell me he wasn’t big enough to get away and just leave. His version is he pushed her away and she hit coffee table. Toxic relationships, either side, just walk away, not worth it, literally millions of other people to date. His dad is a cop, he should know better, you cost yourself millions JJ.

Reactions: tbh and butchna
Incident happened in April, 2018 per the article, not reported until June 2, 2018. Victim female, stitches, etc. So he played the 2018 season with this being common knowledge in Athens?? Kirby just now bouncing him off the team? Way to set the bar high down there Dawgs. <smdh>

Reactions: 508mikey
Incident happened in April, 2018 per the article, not reported until June 2, 2018. Victim female, stitches, etc. So he played the 2018 season with this being common knowledge in Athens?? Kirby just now bouncing him off the team? Way to set the bar high down there Dawgs. <smdh>
Article states it was not reported until 2019

Georgia loses:

Ridley
Hardeman
Holloman
Nauta
Godwin

TOP 5 receivers from last season. 😳😳😳

This is a huge issue with the loss of Chaney. Their new OC is a fraud IMO. They could sputter offensively.

It could definitely be an issue. Fortunately for Georgia, WR is a position that freshman can produce early. Pickens was a 5*, Blaylock was high 4* or 5* depending on what service you use, and D-Rob was a 5*. If Fromm can get comfortable with them, they should be fine.

They will still win the SEC East, I'm afraid... but their SEC Championship/College Football Playoff hopes just took a big hit.

They will still win the SEC East, I'm afraid... but their SEC Championship/College Football Playoff hopes just took a big hit.

I’m not convinced. Florida poised to take back over the East.

Mullen is on an absolute tear in recruiting over last few days. Just picked up two more commits today. 16 kids in the class now and new rankings should be about 7th.

It could definitely be an issue. Fortunately for Georgia, WR is a position that freshman can produce early. Pickens was a 5*, Blaylock was high 4* or 5* depending on what service you use, and D-Rob was a 5*. If Fromm can get comfortable with them, they should be fine.

They’ll be fine against average to below average secondaries. Teams with elite DB’s; Florida, Texas AM, Auburn, possibly Tennessee, will lock them down!

I’m not convinced. Florida poised to take back over the East.

Mullen is on an absolute tear in recruiting over last few days. Just picked up two more commits today. 16 kids in the class now and new rankings should be about 7th.
That's great for down the road... but we are just talking about the 2019 season here, right? Georgia still has more talent than Florida and a lot more talent than any of the other 5 teams in the SEC East.

They were likely to be run-heavy on offense anyway but their problem will be tipping their hand on passing plays and less effective blocking from the young receivers. Said and done this isn't a good thing for the Dawgs.

That's great for down the road... but we are just talking about the 2019 season here, right? Georgia still has more talent than Florida and a lot more talent than any of the other 5 teams in the SEC East.

We have a chance, but I agree with practically both lines of scrimmage being replaced, it's going to be tough to do better than last year.

It’s amazing to me how smug some feel towards UGA. They are clearly the second best program in the SEC.

It’s amazing to me how smug some feel towards UGA. They are clearly the second best program in the SEC.
I can understand why a Florida fan wouldn't agree with you. With the right coach (and it could be Mullen), it really shouldn't take the Gators that long to catch up and even pass Georgia in talent.

Reactions: Remy

VN Store

Back