JJ Hickson cancels florida trip

adaminho

imo they were our primary competition... looks like we could be just fine in the post next year :)

I'd like to see us at leat pick up one center over 6'8...

I'd like to see us at leat pick up one center over 6'8...

I'll take a 6'8 front court anyday if it consists of Hickson and Chism. It looks like we're in really good shape to get JJ. It is simply amazing what kind of buzz Coach Pearl has created for our university and our basketball program on the recruiting front.

I really don't see any big centers in Pearl's system. The taller 6'10+ guys that come in will be big wings that can shoot. Our centers will be smaller and quicker than the centers they go against.

I really don't see any big centers in Pearl's system. The taller 6'10+ guys that come in will be big wings that can shoot. Our centers will be smaller and quicker than the centers they go against.

You could be right, but I know that somewhere out there, there's a 6'10 to 7'0 player that would be a perfect fit in his system.

Yup, Noah is great, but the perfect center in Pearl's system can shoot 3's as well. I'm not sure how good a 3baller JN is.

Sorry guys but Hixson is going to NC State.

I've heard that they have emerged as the team to beat for him.

Per Brent Hubbs, we are JJ's leader and, while it isn't impossible, it would be a big upset and surprise if he chooses NCSU. We seem to be in great position with less than a week until his commitment.

Who wants to play for Syndey Lowe? Does anyone even know who he is? Let's face it, after booting Sendek, State was turned down by their first 3 choices, right? So Lowe was kind of a "stop the bleeding" hire. Plus I'd put Bruce Almighty up against anybody

VN Store

Back