Jimmy Hoffa

Can you imagine those poor people coming home one day to find the FBI digging up their farm?

(GAVol @ May 19 said:
Can you imagine those poor people coming home one day to find the FBI digging up their farm?

It could be kind of fun don't you think?

Isn't there something more pressing they could be spending their time and our money on? :dunno:

(utfantilidie @ May 19 said:
Isn't there something more pressing they could be spending their time and our money on? :dunno:
You'd think so. Whoever had him whacked is probably dead now anyway.

I think I originally heard about this on Paul Harvey on Thursday.

Like every thing else in this country it is just a matter of time before you find out what really happened.

Most people want to die with a clear conscious.

Hunt for Jimmy Hoffa: Fox News reporting could spark new dig in New Jersey

Fox Nation hired a ground-penetrating-radar company Ground Penetrating Radar Systems to conduct an underground survey of the location using ultra-high-frequency electromagnetic waves that can detect buried metal. We discovered what the radar technician said are multiple large pieces of round metal, shaped like the sides of barrels, buried on top of each other, starting at about 4 feet down, just as Cappola had described them.

"I would bet my life on it that he is still there," Cappola told us.

Cappola-Frank-DEM-copyright.jpg

Frank Cappola showing Dan Moldea where he says his father buried Jimmy Hoffa. He describes how Hoffa was buried in the latest episode of "Riddle: The Search for James R. Hoffa" on Fox Nation. (Copyright Dan E. Moldea, 2018 All rights reserved.) (Copyright Dan E. Moldea, 2020. All rights reserved.)

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Reactions: CagleMtnVol

VN Store

Back