Jimmy Clausen

I think it's unfair to be too hard on Casey.

Lets be fair; Casey didn't have anywhere near the caliber of players at receiver that we have in the house now.

If Casey had been throwing to Meachem, Smith, Fayton, Brown and company, his records, as good as they were, would have been even better.

The year he had a couple of hot receivers in Stallworth and Washington (before he became the Future) we went 11/2 and were an upset away in the SECCG from playing for the National Championship.

this is my last post on the topic.......peyton never won a championship.......yet nearly every vols fan loves him....why? class guy that was a phenominal player and is making tennessee look wonderful in the nfl so far in his career.....tee martin....we love him because he won a championship and came in AFTER maybe the best quarterback to ever play statistic wise.......I'm not the only one that thinks casey wasnt capable of running a top notch team........its not just a coincidence...enough on casey for me im ready for some football this fall :D

Originally posted by milohimself@Feb 23, 2005 1:26 AM
I'm glad he's at least got Oregon State on that list. :lol:

:dlol: :dlol: :dlol: like thats gonna happen

He looks so much like his brothers, but he'll look even more like them when he starts goin bald like them.

Hopefully he'll look nothing like them -- in fact nothing like any QB we've had before, maybe even Peyton.

Casey is great! :good: but its not too hard to see where Jimmy got his haircut... lol

Bring Jimmy on to UT! :clap:

VN Store

Back