Jim Rome on Heupel

We’ve heard this all before. Kiffin is a great recruiter and offensive coach who will bring his legendary dad to coach D. Dooley was a hard worker and smart coach, worked under Saban. Butch Jones has had success at every place he’s been and he’s a great recruiter. Pruitt was a defensive guru and great recruiter that learned from the GOAT Saban.

Talk is cheap. Just win baby.

Reactions: ETSU VOL
We’ve heard this all before. Kiffin is a great recruiter and offensive coach who will bring his legendary dad to coach D. Dooley was a hard worker and smart coach, worked under Saban. Butch Jones has had success at every place he’s been and he’s a great recruiter. Pruitt was a defensive guru and great recruiter that learned from the GOAT Saban.

Talk is cheap. Just win baby.

I will give our fan base this.
At first, we can find a silver lining in every cloud.
Then three years later, there are only raging storms

Reactions: KptVFL
Hiring a coach is like buying a coondog. Most will bark on the trail but few will tree.

Reactions: KptVFL
It's a loser move when you hit the ground like a little bitch waiting for security to save you. Wish "Chrissy" Everett had smashed his smug little face in.
You really expect a guy who weights a buck 50 to go toe to toe with a 6'5 former NFL QB? lol

Never heard CJP & genius....heard D Guru ,,,,,,w/Bama/UGA & FSU loaded with 4&5 *****
Rome a jerk is on CBS radio the audience % is low but that's all you need to stay on the radio & he pushes CBS agenda so he's on forever.
Pretty sure there is a thread on here with an article quoting some assistant saying Pruitt is a genius and could coach any position on the field and probably even be an offensive coordinator

You really expect a guy who weights a buck 50 to go toe to toe with a 6'5 former NFL QB? lol
No, I wouldn't expect that at all. Of course, I also wouldn't expect a guy who is "a buck 50" to deliberately provoke a much stronger professional athlete like he did as if he were some kind of tough guy that could do anything other than shriek and curl up in a fetal position when he couldn't cash the checks his smarmy little mouth was writing.

More importantly, I would expect a guy like that to act like a professional broadcaster and not instigate a fight with someone who is, afterall, an invited GUEST on his show.

Reactions: 24/7vol
I was expecting some kinky sex picture after reading the title. Kind of like the meme with Saban on the shark.

Oh, and I can't stand Jim Rome, hot bag of wind that is useless in every day life.

Wasn't that McElwain?

VN Store

Back