Jim Rome on Heupel

I was told Pruitt was a genius too.
He probably is. Geniuses can be really foolish sometimes. I think he really knows defense. That doesn’t mean that he also understands leadership or how to deal with others. And geniuses are often pathologically stubborn

This just pushes the needle in the opposite direction for me...... ALMOST anyone could have said the exact same things and it would have made me feel better about the future of UT football....... this makes me feel worse.

The only good thing about Jim Rome is Frank Caliendo's impressions of him

I was expecting some kinky sex picture after reading the title. Kind of like the meme with Saban on the shark.

Oh, and I can't stand Jim Rome, hot bag of wind that is useless in every day life.
Hahaha

"Mo big heemy vibe in the smokies with the Hype-er-drive in charge in Knoxville. Hype man is Einstein w a clip board and he will get that program in the right direction. Rocky top won't be Rocky flop...it'll be a cop w a mop with the Hype man hard to stop."-Jim Rome. In his 50s trying to desperately sound like he's some hip young 20 year old urban wokester.

Always thought there was a possibility this segment was scripted. Seems a little disingenuous even watching today.

It wasn't.

Rome just thought he could say whatever he wanted to without consequences and learned differently. Supposedly, this nearly ruined his career. Unfortunate that it didn't. Still think it's crazy that Jim Everett had to apologize; I feel like he was more in the right than Rome here.

Though, I do think Jim Everett was holding back here and that's why it feels staged. Everett could've easily killed him. Clear that Everett was just trying to throw a scare into him.

I think Jim Rome is right in that Coach Heupel will do a good job as Tennessee head football coach. The Negavol Josh Heupel haters will hate the hell out of this however!
Hate the hell out of it? I doubt anyone cares enough anymore to hate the hell out of it. I hope Heupel does well I’m in neither camp and honestly I’m setting the bar ultra low for this first season

I think Jim Rome is right in that Coach Heupel will do a good job as Tennessee head football coach. The Negavol Josh Heupel haters will hate the hell out of this however!

I think that none of us have a freaking clue how Heupel will do on the big stage. And I know for certain that I am freaking sick and tired of anything remotely objective being labeled as “negative” or “hater”. Give me a break.

I hope he is the next Saban, and he might be, but let’s hold off anointing him and attacking fellow fans until he actually does something, like, you know, coach a Tennessee game?

‘Kay???

VN Store

Back