Jim Chaney explains why he left Georgia for Tennessee

I ran into him at the Atlanta Airport last week. Told him I was glad he was back on the Hill. I am curious who he was visiting in Atlanta.

I ran into him at the Atlanta Airport last week. Told him I was glad he was back on the Hill. I am curious who he was visiting in Atlanta.
Ain’t no QB’s near that burg. 😏

I hate that the video says "the full interview" but it's only him answering one question. Just give us the rest of it

And becoming the highest paid OC in the country without paying state income taxes had nothing to do with it.
Does TN still have the Hall Tax? That's the one that always gets the retirees moving there.

I often wonder how a coach’s family makes these moves. I’ve heard of coach’s wives having to stay behind to square things away such as kids finishing the school year, selling the houses, finishing up their own work before relocating. Maybe possibly it was something to that effect or maybe it was something in his official coaching duties with Tennessee.

that was the best and most down to earth PC I think I have ever heard.
Really glad we got him back.

I agree , one of the best interviews of a coach I’ve ever watched . “ there’s going to be a time and we all know it where I’m going to make a call and y’all are going to say , what in the hell was that ? And so will my wife .” LOL

Reactions: Souce
Cause Georgia sucks /story!😄
With UGA losing both of their coordinators, they are going to take a step back. CKS is not Nick Saban, he can't just plug and play with his coordinators like Saban has managed to do, so far. I believe UGA will take a significant step backwards this season and hopefully we can level the field a little more with recruiting and start contending for the east in 20'. I don't believe Dan Mullen can maintain dominance in the east, either. I really do believe CJP will get us back to an elite status within the next couple years. JMO

VN Store

Back