Jim Carrey using unlicensed Power T for politics?

Hank Bukowski

Roland James
Jim Carrey posted this photo of his recent painting today, evidently comparing our current president to Jim Jones, the infamous cult leader. What's up with the Power T between the flags? And is the University of Tennessee getting paid for its use? Somebody call all the lawyers....

Carrey Power T.jpg

Jim Carrey posted this photo of his recent painting today, evidently comparing our current president to Jim Jones, the infamous cult leader. What's up with the Power T between the flags? And is the University of Tennessee getting paid for its use? Somebody call all the lawyers....

View attachment 203318

Jim Carrey needs to spend the rest of his life in a padded cell:rolleyes:

And people still say that the Texas Athletic Block T looks like the power T..........I stand by my statement. Not even close as fonts go.

It's a cartoon of an orange'ish color capital T. I stand by my statement, it's "close". Meet me at Waffle House at 6:00 that's when I get off, and we'll settle it.

It's a cartoon of an orange'ish color capital T. I stand by my statement, it's "close". Meet me at Waffle House at 6:00 that's when I get off, and we'll settle it.

Will you be wearing a T that looks NOTHING like a power T? Not even your DOG would be caught wearing the WRONG font.

Last edited:
Will you be wearing a T that look NOTHING like a power T? Not even your DOG would be caught wearing the WRONG font.

No, I'll have on that same hat that Behr has on in my avi with an official white power T. But, if I wanted one that was close to it, I pick the one in that cartoon in the OP.

This is being hypersensitive and looking to be offended. I was in Vegas in January for the Super Bowl and representing with a classic Bill Dance power T hat and while walking through The Mirage, a guy passes me and says "Hook 'em Horns!" .... I flipped him a bird. You shouldn't go out looking to be offended, but when it comes your way, you have every right to handle it as you see fit. Just my 2 cents.

No, I'll have on that same hat that Behr has on in my avi with an official white power T. But, if I wanted one that was close to it, I pick the one in that cartoon in the OP.

Close enough for your shift at Chili's?

This is being hypersensitive and looking to be offended. I was in Vegas in January for the Super Bowl and representing with a classic Bill Dance power T hat and while walking through The Mirage, a guy passes me and says "Hook 'em Horns!" .... I flipped him a bird. You shouldn't go out looking to be offended, but when it comes your way, you have every right to handle it as you see fit. Just my 2 cents.

So much wrong with this statement that I will refrain.

VN Store

Back