JH can't evaluate QB talent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t get me wrong. Hooker showed me promise. I just don’t like to jump on board until he faces a top team and he performs like he did or close to. I’m not saying he’s gotta hang 62 on UGA. I’m saying he’s gotta show me he’s a difference maker in games like those.
“Gotta”? What happens if he doesn’t? You’ll withdraw your support? 😴

No one except YOU interpreted Calloway’s interview as anything but glowing concerning Milton. This interview was conducted for the purpose of introducing the players and he was asked about the difference between the quarterbacks. HE (unprompted) specified what set Milton apart. That’s why I mentioned agenda. You got one for some odd reason. Admire your restraint at admitting your resentment that I don’t buy your unsolicited but always forthcoming bull****. So yeah…I got it! I’m no Milton apologist and am very happy that Hendan has seized the job…which I didn’t predict. Difference between a real fan and whatever you’re doing on here since your boy will never take another snap for my Vols. Get it?
People like you make me hope you get to face him one day.

I’ll gladly go where I wish. Don’t need your permission.
Brianna can’t pick her next stop quick enough. Smell so much better when you’re diarrheaing up another message board.

Don’t get me wrong. Hooker showed me promise. I just don’t like to jump on board until he faces a top team and he performs like he did or close to. I’m not saying he’s gotta hang 62 on UGA. I’m saying he’s gotta show me he’s a difference maker in games like those.
I respect that take… UGA defense is on a totally different level this year… there is not a Qb in the country outside of young at Bama do I feel will have success vs that defense… I do wanna see his poise and how he handles the situation that will tell me more about him than numbers.

Brianna can’t pick her next stop quick enough. Smell so much better when you’re diarrheaing up another message board.
Been here since he left big boy. I told you before I like it here and I don’t plan on leaving. This thread isn’t about Maurer though so let’s not turn it into one like you’ve always liked to do by bringing him up and then blaming me for talking about him so much. I’ll keep those interested informed if they so choose to ask.

Been here since he left big boy. I told you before I like it here and I don’t plan on leaving. This thread isn’t about Maurer though so let’s not turn it into one like you’ve always liked to do by bringing him up and then blaming me for talking about him so much. I’ll keep those interested informed if they so choose to ask.
Mostly political forum. There’s nothing else here for you. At some point, spouting off about how superior your boy is to anyone on the roster will lose steam…hopefully before he starts managing a Hooter’s.

I respect that take… UGA defense is on a totally different level this year… there is not a Qb in the country outside of young at Bama do I feel will have success vs that defense… I do wanna see his poise and how he handles the situation that will tell me more about him than numbers.
People said the same thing before Maurer made his first start against them. If you remember correctly, folks were literally scared for him. Hooker is capable of having the same type of effect. If he can, I’m a believer.

Reactions: BoroVol93
People said the same thing before Maurer made his first start against them. If you remember correctly, folks were literally scared for him. Hooker is capable of having the same type of effect. If he can, I’m a believer.
Maurer got a lot of mileage out of that one TD pass. Hooker’s already bested that with only one interception.

Reactions: Behr
Mostly political forum. There’s nothing else here for you. At some point, spouting off about how superior your boy is to anyone on the roster will lose steam…hopefully before he starts managing a Hooter’s.
🙏 - Lord please give Brian one opportunity to shut this man man up

I remember that’s very true… I was at that game BM had the crowd rocking early in that game… no adjustment Pruitt couldn’t keep up for an entire game tho.

Reactions: 1vol8
What’s the methodology? Unleash the fury of his fists? God’s ashamed of you.
Brian’s never been in a fight in his life. Just saying people like you will make me want to see him face UT at least once. In fact, people like you make me hope he gets to once a year. But you are in the minority of POS fans that make he and myself feel that way.

I remember that’s very true… I was at that game BM had the crowd rocking early in that game… no adjustment Pruitt couldn’t keep up for an entire game tho.
That’s from only two weeks of attention. If he’d had all year, I believe that game comes down to the wire and Brian goes for nearly 400.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back