JG wants to play

Irony.....We've been waiting for him to play....like an SEC QB

Couldnt agree more!!.....But....i got to give JG cred for stepping up and saying He wants to play....IMO...thats what leaders do and it should be up to the kids if we have a season or not....but...it seems like they NEVER get a say...so im glad he stepped up!

I don't believe JG is the best QB in the SEC, but I instinctively grimace when fans directly bash players. JG has a lot of faults, but I don't have any doubt he gives his all. Look at the beatings he has taken and played with a cast on his hand last year. We can argue that he is not even the best QB on the team, but the coach thinks he is and that is good enough for me. Directly bashing players is equivalent to booing the team. IMO.

For those getting their lady undergarments in a wad....my previous post was in jest. Calm down. I'm glad JG is wanting to play. The kid puts in hard work and wants to do well.

It is funny how any mention of JG is a bat signal to certain obsessive fans who claim to be a fan of the team and not just a fan of a college kid

Reactions: vegasvolfan
For those getting their lady undergarments in a wad....my previous post was in jest. Calm down. I'm glad JG is wanting to play. The kid puts in hard work and wants to do well.

It is funny how any mention of JG is a bat signal to certain obsessive fans who claim to be a fan of the team and not just a fan of a college kid
Not to bash the kid, he is a tough kid giving his all, but I just thought we don’t have to worry about JG passing on covid on a football since it rarely connects with another person.

VN Store

Back