JG to Washington State

Soooo does this mean K-townking will change his name to Pullman king?...By the way anybody heard from him?...He kinda disappeared when JG got benched...I picture him sitting in a dark room in a corner with a lamp switch in his hand clicking it off and on like Glenn Close in fatal attraction.

The was always a small spot in my mind that could never dismiss the thought that k-townking actually IS JG.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Do you realize that there are actually people on here who think he is a quality quarterback? In fact, within the hour I’m sure I’ll get somebody arguing with me about his completion percentage or the fact that he’s a good kid and I should not be ripping his play. Even though I’m not ripping him personally, his play was horrible. Just wait....the JG/Pruitt sympathetic army will rise up shortly. SMH 🤦🏻🙄

Didn’t think he was a SEC quarterback because he proved it. Also don’t like what I saw from a QB development from the others (Weinke).

You are taking shots at him because you are the expert eye and know exactly how kids will perform. Let it go. He can’t hurt us on the field anymore.

I guess he might be PullmanKing on the Washington State message board.:D

Here's a Washington State message board where you can keep a lookout for JG

The Cougar Lair
Wow they are talking about him like he is the 2nd coming or something over there lol..I hope he lights it up for them..I don't expect him too but I hope he does.

Wow they are talking about him like he is the 2nd coming or something over there lol..I hope he lights it up for them..I don't expect him too but I hope he does.
"Guarantano would have been drafted had he gone pro. He's not coming to back up. And if offers out of high school mean something, we just added a guy with offers from all four playoff teams out of HS.

Guarantano's accomplishments so far are pretty close to Jayden's ceiling. No way the coaches haven't penciled him in as the starter."

No way that was his first option. It’s clear going into year 6 in CFB he is progressing through his reads.

Reactions: Border Vol
Some players have entered the transfer portal whom we will not miss, there are some who have contributed to the mess we are in and then want to bail out, but Guarantano is different and I wish him all the best.

Unfortunately his name will be linked to one of the most polarized situations I have certainly witnessed at the Neyland, but when you can look at him rationally you may be able to see that it was the COACH whose sheer stubbornness to stick with him, forced the fan base to pillor Guarantano, please remember it was not Guarantano's fault Pruitt stuck with him for sooooo long.

Just consider if Guarantano was the No2 quarterback all season just appearing now and then everybody would remember the positives about this guy, that he was so brave and gutsy, totally committed to the Vols but unfortunately was limited in ability (since when should anybody be blamed for that?) yet the narrative on the player will always be different.

Going to Washington State might even be a good fit after all the PAC12 seem to ignore defense, so his long game could suit the PAC12 (which is actually his strength) and could actually put up big numbers, remember Nathan Peterman.

As I started some players anre jumping the ship and Im not impressed but Guarantano is a Vol for life.

He didn't work out at UT, but the best of luck to him. Sometimes our passion for the program requires us to call out underperformers, but no one can say he didn't give his all for Tennessee. Unfortunately, his all was just not SEC-caliber. I hope he tears up the Pac 12.

Didn’t think he was a SEC quarterback because he proved it. Also don’t like what I saw from a QB development from the others (Weinke).

You are taking shots at him because you are the expert eye and know exactly how kids will perform. Let it go. He can’t hurt us on the field anymore.
Well, it took longer than I thought, but you definitely didn’t disappoint. He is one of the main reasons that our program is in complete disarray. Not the main one, but one of them. We are still feeling the effects of his decision making, poor performance, and poor team attitude.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Well, it took longer than I thought, but you definitely didn’t disappoint. He is one of the main reasons that our program is in complete disarray. Not the main one, but one of them. We are still feeling the effects of his decision making, poor performance, and poor team attitude.

Great. Nor do you.

He isn’t the main reason. Look at the millionaires on the sidelines and in the admin for that.

You just like ripping players who obviously were not ready or able to play at a SEC level.

The irony, a team that ran the air raid offense settles on a qb that throws 5 yard screens. I guess Washington State has to move on as well given that the Pirate left for Mississippe State.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back