JG has entered the transfer portal

..and I might add that you sir or it or whatever you see yourself as have little to no class.
Why? Bc he isnt blowing smoke up a players rear that clearly isnt good?

Is it classy to "wish him well when he clearly isnt good?

Participation trophy baby!!

...ironic that JG is seen as the main issue here...he didn’t excel for sure but 3 years of ho-him coaching and development of the entire team and most are still “starry eyed” over Fulmer. But hey, if holding JG accountable makes you happy go right ahead. It only illuminates ignorance and denial.

Reactions: 91Vol
I gave the kid hell on here for his performances, but it was just out of frustration. He might not have what it takes to be elite here, but I wish nothing but the best for him. Thank you JG for choosing to wear the orange and good luck to you wherever you choose to go.

Reactions: Mightyvol
I hope JG does well wherever he goes. Hated his attitude as a RF. The man you see now is definitely grown.

Why? Bc he isnt blowing smoke up a players rear that clearly isnt good?

Is it classy to "wish him well when he clearly isnt good?

Participation trophy baby!!
. Participation trophy? Don’t be ignorant. Then again blowing up a kid for all the woes of a program is pretty standard for many including yourself I take it. JG should have stepped in the way of those 500 slant passes every team threw against us...should have mowed down the defense and opened lanes each time we ran the ball..damn dude should have wrapped up better too.... your last statement really illustrates the losers many UT fans have become.

..and I might add that you sir or it or whatever you see yourself as have little to no class.
Beg to differ. I sir have class and plenty to spare.
I was merely stating that in the historical scope of Quarter Backs to wear the orange that Mr. Guarantano is not going to be looked upon as overall favorable to the program.
Were there times he did good things - undoubtedly, like in his early years when he was taking an absolute beating behind a very porous line and yet picked the turf out of his facemask and kept playing.
Same token though, did he do things not so good - yes, like the rogue audible in an Alabama game that we had all the momentum.

End of the day, I still wish him best of luck in his future endeavors.

Reactions: vol05
Beg to differ. I sir have class and plenty to spare.
I was merely stating that in the historical scope of Quarter Backs to wear the orange that Mr. Guarantano is not going to be looked upon as overall favorable to the program.
Were there times he did good things - undoubtedly, like in his early years when he was taking an absolute beating behind a very porous line and yet picked the turf out of his facemask and kept playing.
Same token though, did he do things not so good - yes, like the rogue audible in an Alabama game that we had all the momentum.

End of the day, I still wish him best of luck in his future endeavors.
thank you for elaborating. Be well

Reactions: IndianaVol
All these people saying good luck, have you seen the possibility of his father turning over damning emails and text messages that started the NCAA investigation? Thoughts now?

Reactions: Grudenator
Also these rumors of texts and info from his dad, are they about the prior regime with Butch?

BREAKING... JG's father James turned over damning information on the UT football program... but don't let me stand in the way of all the "best wishes" baloney.

And I know how this works... "proof or it didn't happen." More baloney. You who are being so magnanimous were incensed a few hours ago. If it's true, GOOD RIDDANCE!
If that's true I don't have any well wishes at all for him. He can go to hell after putting us through hell during his entire time. If he DID do this you can throw "good kid" out the window. I'm just jumping to conclusions though so we'll just see what happened. If he didn't...I apologize.

If that's true I don't have any well wishes at all for him. He can go to hell after putting us through hell during his entire time. If he DID do this you can throw "good kid" out the window. I'm just jumping to conclusions though so we'll just see what happened. If he didn't...I apologize.
It's not

giphy.gif

I've had to calm down since these rumors surfaced earlier tonight. Thought I'd figured this whole lousy season out. Don't really know what's going on over there but the light of a couple mornings will bring it all into better focus.

BUT - I don't buy for a moment that coaches and players have all been blindsided by this investigation. There are layers of deceit and scheming at the root of it. We may never really know what the whole situation is. But as someone else noted, "they all do it."

VN Store

Back