JG first pass for WS spring game....

There were 2 defenders between him and his WR. The other guy could have picked it off as well and neither of those 2 were really covering the WR. The guy that was is in good position as well. Other than knowing the route, I have no idea how he knows a WR is even there.

He has no feel for that position. He didnt when he got here and that didnt change.

Reactions: GBOx2 and Remy
Come on man, he saw a window in that quadruple coverage...
There were 2 defenders between him and his WR. The other guy could have picked it off as well and neither of those 2 were really covering the WR. The guy that was is in good position as well. Other than knowing the route, I have no idea how he knows a WR is even there.

He has no feel for that position. He didnt when he got here and that didnt change.
Shouldn’t this be in the BYU Game Thread? It’s deja vu all over again and again .

Reactions: BeecherVol

5 star heart though. Gotta remember that. Big heart. Great competitor. Tons of experience.

It always seems like the announcers talk him up more than anyone else. They did an interview with one of the WRs and asked if he was excited to catch deep balls from JG... the WR basically ignored the question and laughed directly afterwards, saying "sorry" - "Im watching my boy (a Freshman QB) get loose". Don't think players respect JG as much as media wants us to think either. I wouldnt be surprised if the JG era ends before Sept. It's a 5 QB race for them and if Rolovich has any sense, he's gonna go with one of the younger guys.

WSU coach cant let that one play define him. Id be willing to bet he practiced real hard and showed resiliency and that is more important than production.

Reactions: CaliVol2009

VN Store

Back