JG first pass for WS spring game....

I guess he didn’t “dun real gud”, and he apparently hurt his hand as he threw the ball “fah-wahd”

In his case, I don't think it broke his confidence. It just exposed that he can't play at this level.
One of the crazier things I’ve seen was his high school stat line and how that equates to a 5 Star prospect, who was also a dual threat guy. Nothing about his resume would suggest Elite prospect. JG must be an all time Workout Warrior, but when the lights are on....I’ve never seen anything like it.

Reactions: Border Vol
One of the crazier things I’ve seen was his high school stat line and how that equates to a 5 Star prospect, who was also a dual threat guy. Nothing about his resume would suggest Elite prospect. JG must be an all time Workout Warrior, but when the lights are on....I’ve never seen anything like it.

But people here swear by ratings.

If he were a boxer he would be a clubfighter

Reactions: wmcovol
I’ll always believe Jones messed up recruiting other, better qbs intentionally so he could play JG without challenge.

VN Store

Back