JG could be the first...

He could be the first QB (that I know of) that gets 2 head coaches at a power 5 school, FIRED.
It won't be JG getting the coach fired. It will be the coach getting himself fired for continuing to play him. Pruitt has proven he is in way over his head and has no business being anywhere near an offense or in charge of anyone that runs an offense.

I’m with you however

Pruitt will get Pruitt fired.

Idiocy......and stubbornness.
Win or lose, Harrison Bailey needs to be THE QB for the rest of the season. He needs the reps because he IS the future for the program. Sorry, but JG just isn't the QB to get us the wins. Other than Vandy, what are the odds we win anymore? With Bailey at least we have a chance. He may make some mistakes, but we know JG is. I hate to be like that but we have to think of the future.

Reactions: Volfan1000
It's not really JG's fault that he was not surrounded with better talent and didn't have the coaching staff here to help him develop. Keep in mind, several other schools made him offers as well.

Wrong.. JG has gotten no one fired, nor will he.
He tried tho
He practiced brilliantly in learning how to get them fired
But when it came time to actually have them fired, his attempt was, in fact, intercepted and returned for a TD

He tried tho
He practiced brilliantly in learning how to get them fired
But when it came time to actually have them fired, his attempt was, in fact, intercepted and returned for a TD
I had to laugh...

JG doesnt put JG out on the field. He is not causing any coach fired. He is simply playing his best and giving his all - its just not very good. It is on the coaches to have better talent ready for the field so that JG can be where he belongs, on the bench. It is CJP's unwillingness or inability to keep him on that bench that may well get him fired.

Reactions: OldandStillaVol
JG should have been told you might want to transfer were going in a different direction.
Pruitt stinks.
JG stinks

It won't be JG getting the coach fired. It will be the coach getting himself fired for continuing to play him. Pruitt has proven he is in way over his head and has no business being anywhere near an offense or in charge of anyone that runs an offense.

There was a point in 4th after JG had been benched, where the camera zeroed in on his face, and he briefly made eye contact with the camera then looked away. It's very subjective I know, but the look on his face as he turned his head, it looked like he was thinking he deserved to be benched. Almost as if to say, "it's not my fault Pruitt keeps playing me!"

It's not really JG's fault that he was not surrounded with better talent and didn't have the coaching staff here to help him develop. Keep in mind, several other schools made him offers as well.
Transfer portal is always an option. Truth is JG couldn’t sniff the backup QB position at any major program in the country.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
He could be the first QB (that I know of) that gets 2 head coaches at a power 5 school, FIRED.
#2 is our lucky number this year. #2 stands for the number of coaches that’s gonna get fired under same QB. #2 stands for the amount of TDs our offense is gonna score each game. #2 stands for the total amount of games we are gonna win.

I blame the coaches for not developing him for most of his woes. However, some of the blame is on him as well. He has shown a poor attitude his entire career on the sidelines when adversity sets in. I saw it last night again sitting on the bench. Whatever happened to the days where the QB would come off the field and get on the phone with the OC? Now I see JG hit the sidelines and go straight to the bench.

We did well under Dobbs, then went winless in the SEC under JG.
JG was a factor.

He played fairly well that year for getting demolished every play. Only reason Dobbs did well was because he could scramble and had better playmakers around. JG really exposed the terrible OL and then when it was fixed, he started to suck.

VN Store

Back