JG Cements His Legacy

Pffft. His legacy is cemented. He is a subpar QB that occasionally puts together a full game (see Auburn last year.)

Even if he has an Auburn-esque game tomorrow and pulls out the win, his legacy is already what it is: that of a subpar QB that occasionally puts together a full game.

Nothing will change.

BTW, are you that Dobbs For Heisman guy that everyone used to laugh at? You seem...exactly the same.

I’m not.

Tomorrow against UF. A lot of opinions are going to change and we’ll finally see the JG we’ve waited for. Let’s do this.

Go Vols!!!!
He could lead the Vols to a 73-0 win by throwing for 688 yards and 8 touchdowns on 30-31 passing....and I can assure you, there are a ton of VNers who wouldn’t change their opinions that JG is a horrific, awful QB that Tennessee can’t win a game with, ever. Believe that.

Cement? That would seem to indicate that he hasn’t been a dumpster fire since he’s been here. What the hell have you been watching?
You might should’ve said...does jg start to change the fans perception of him with a good performance tomorrow.
The answer is no he won’t. We’ve all seen wayyyy too much of jg. He’s a really good kid. But a really bad qb. Being a great out there (moving around in the pocket to avoid pressure, making the right reads, checking into the right protections, making accurate passes on the run, looking off the defensive back, having the poise to go through progressions)...is something you’re either born with or you’re not. And unfortunately for jg (and us) he doesn’t have it.

Last edited:
Well he did it at Auburn last year. One can hope for tomorrow.

If he does it like Auburn game..
we will have to get a Defense TD, remember the fumble that about 6 people recovered and re-fumbled before Alontae Taylor scooped it for a TD.
That and
He will have to throw up some 50/50 balls and trust his receivers to go up and get it like #14 UK Ahmad Wagner did last week. Callaway & JJ should be trust worthy.
Also it will help if Chandler & Gray go for over 100 yards together total .
We need to win the TO battle by at least 1 , say 2 to 1 and 1 of our 2 go for a TD.
I know this is aligning a lot of stars but that's why I still think UF wins at the swamp.
Just to big of hurdle for a young team with inexperienced HC. Go Vols

Tomorrow against UF. A lot of opinions are going to change and we’ll finally see the JG we’ve waited for. Let’s do this.

Go Vols!!!!

My opinion will change. He will go down as worse than Worleybird. And, that dude was hot garbage.

I really do hope i'm wrong. I simply have no confidence in the guy. Again, hope im wrong, but im not.

This is the same QB who beat Auburn and Kentucky last year. Anything is possible on any given Saturday. GO VOLS!!!

VN Store

Back