Jethro sayz,"Get your Dawg hide...

Jethro

Hey boyz, jest re-turned from a soul-searchin' sabatacol in the Weeping Willow Mountains. Jethro is a gonna be alright. While the first part of the trip served to merely equalize my mental situation, the latter part and the shock treatments involved, served to help ole Jethro re-gain the fire that he once knew.
It is against that backdrop of e-vents that I tells you...."We gonna get ya Dawg hide !!!! Wheew baby, that's right. Our little che-wa-wa with a little hep from Smokey gonna tear into you like nothin' you done ever seen. It will be the classic lesson of a top team over-lookin' a team that jest came off a big loss.
Dawg hides will be on sale the day atter the game- youens' should know by now from all the de-feats that the Vols have handed youens' over the years that your Dawg hides take at least a day to skin, hang, dry, package and distribute for that fresh-ready-for-sale look. So, come a Monday, Jethro and his reps will be shoutin' from every Tennessee street corner, "Step right up and GET YA DAWG HIDE !! "
"What Ellie May ? No you mis-understood me. Ellie May quit. I ain't gonna hurt no animals !! Pa, hep me, Pa, Ellie May done got me in that there Athens Death Lock again !! Unnnncle !! I'm out !!

Eventually, you've got to think that the law of averages will catch up and Jethro will post something at least mildly clever.

I keep reading his posts almost begging to find a clever insult . . . it just hasn't happened yet. It's like he's a remdial Bammer or something.

What tha? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Jethro is like that Aflac commercial... "they pay you cash which is good as money"

VN Store

Back