Jet sweeps, reverses...

LosersWithSocks

I hope the defense is getting a heavy dose of learnin' this week because Mullen is guaranteed to call a bunch of these and our defense has looked awful defending them. Especially considering Florida's difficulties in running the football, I imagine Mullen will have plenty of creative options to manufacture a ground game. Perine has looked pedestrian, but with that offense there are more ways to run the ball than just handing off to your back.

I expect they will come out with a finesse running game with said sweeps and reverses to get us on our heels and then they'll start throwing deep. Side to side action to get our d-line gassed and by the 4th they'll just line up and run it up the middle.

I had talked myself into a win before writing this.

I'll need to make sure I'm blackout drunk by kickoff, just as I do every year for this game. I only vaguely remember winning in 2016 because I got housed during the 1st quarter. I had to relive it on replay - and I am perfectly fine if their game goes the same way.

and they always kill us with the TE across the middle after our LB's are fooled out of position. (80% of the time the left tight end)

Reactions: amorange
Quick slants, Screens, reverses will be enough to tire out our D-Line.

Only way this could be close if Florida commits a lot of turnovers or JG has a very good game.

Reactions: TheBigOne10
If you want to screw up a good mood just log on to this website. It will crush your mood in a heart beat. Got to go before I start crying. BLUE FONT well maybe roflmao

Reactions: De La Cloobs
DWA has been quiet this year. Time to get him involved.

The TE should always be the QB best friend and go to when they need yards. Usually they’re a match nightmare for LBs, they’re a big target, and get YAC so I truly don’t understand why he doesent have more activity.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
DWA has been quiet this year. Time to get him involved.
Yeah I’m not sure why but this stuff bothers me...he’s a mismatch for LBs. either he’s not getting open or we aren’t structuring packages. I don’t understand why we’ve never been able to gameplan around the TE. Wolf goes to Ga and has 6 receptions for 90 yards in three games and had 7 receptions for 78 yards in last two years at UT, from stats I’m looking at.

Agreed, year after year we have these talented TEs but they never seem utilized effectively. So, either they aren't as talented as we think or our coaches don't know how to use them.

I hope the defense is getting a heavy dose of learnin' this week because Mullen is guaranteed to call a bunch of these and our defense has looked awful defending them. Especially considering Florida's difficulties in running the football, I imagine Mullen will have plenty of creative options to manufacture a ground game. Perine has looked pedestrian, but with that offense there are more ways to run the ball than just handing off to your back.

I expect they will come out with a finesse running game with said sweeps and reverses to get us on our heels and then they'll start throwing deep. Side to side action to get our d-line gassed and by the 4th they'll just line up and run it up the middle.

I had talked myself into a win before writing this.

I'll need to make sure I'm blackout drunk by kickoff, just as I do every year for this game. I only vaguely remember winning in 2016 because I got housed during the 1st quarter. I had to relive it on replay - and I am perfectly fine if their game goes the same way.

Our D is simply not deep enough. They will score a lot of points. Our only hope is that JG has a career day. If our rushing attack can simultaneously put up two halves of 100+ yards rushing, we will win the game. Make no mistake, our young and shallow D will not win this game.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Our D is simply not deep enough. They will score a lot of points. Our only hope is that JG has a career day. If our rushing attack can simultaneously put up two halves of 100+ yards rushing, we will win the game. Make no mistake, our young and shallow D will not win this game.
Our D will never get blamed for a loss on this board though.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Our D will never get blamed for a loss on this board though.

Of course not. Havent you heard? A football team doesnt include a defense. Our team only consists of JG. He gets all the boame for every loss and zero credit for any win. Remember, its only the QB who gets a starting record.

Reactions: peerless98
Of course not. Havent you heard? A football team doesnt include a defense. Our team only consists of JG. He gets all the boame for every loss and zero credit for any win. Remember, its only the QB who gets a starting record.
I can't believe you think JG is a great QB! That is what you meant, right?

VN Store

Back