Jesse Watters Primetime discussion thread...

When the Jesse Watters' thread is at the top of the list, I KNOW one of our dumbest citizens is advocating his BS. Good thing this is a right wing echo chamber. Yes. Heavy irony. Lack of self awareness. Minimum retention of facts. Not credible in the real world

When the Jesse Watters' thread is at the top of the list, I KNOW one of our dumbest citizens is advocating his BS. Good thing this is a right wing echo chamber. Yes. Heavy irony. Lack of self awareness. Minimum retention of facts. Not credible in the real world

The irony of you posting so it was on top is not lost. Give me your address and I'll drop ship you a gallon of applesauce and some plastic baby spoons.

The irony of you posting so it was on top is not lost. Give me your address and I'll drop ship you a gallon of applesauce and some plastic baby spoons.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 It's so pathetic for you that you're miles away from an appropriate context to respond appropriately. I would love to like a bantering post, bless your heart, you're not capable. You're a good guy

🤣🤣🤣🤣 It's so pathetic for you that you're miles away from an appropriate context to respond appropriately. I would love to like a bantering post, bless your heart, you're not capable. You're a good guy

I started this thread so I assumed you were talking about me. I would not have responded in kind if I didn't think you were being a jack leg like this thread offends you.

You might be an old guy, and nothing against an octogenarian, but you're a newbie understanding the context behind this as a thread title.

Other than that you sometimes make fair posts except when you think you're the hall monitor on the basketball forum.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT

People forget that. Getting anything actually built in NY is really really hard. As a place runs down, the trickle effect is real and businesses and people avoid the area, crime and vagrancy sets in. When Trump put up some super Class A building, it anchored the area, including all the businesses and property values.

Yeah, sometimes he had to sell or lost those buildings later but the only reason they exist is his force of will.

There are bigger "mega corporates" now but Trump and Silverstein really had enormous impact during the 90s and early 00s that are hard to overstate. In many ways, NYC development today vs the 90s is like Vegas during the early years vs the soulless corps that run everything now.

People also forget Trump's impact in Atlantic City. People grumbled but when Trump left Atlantic City, it was the signal for the end. Granted, this was a major shift from gambling to golf resorts for Trump but as long as he is building in a place and the gov doesnt give too many concessions for it, it is good for the area.

VN Store

Back