*****Jeremy Pruitt's Monday press conference, Vandy week (video and notes)

Dang, he is stubborn and tone deaf??? How many time does JG have to make "Couple" of bad plays? Not good!

Something is wrong with JP "upstairs". He is in an alternate reality where what actually occurs in a game and his perception of it are opposite. It is not only the bad plays JG made, but the plays you can't even call because of his poor QB skill set.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
The VQ guys say that Pruitt seemed way less complimentary to JG and they expect HB to start this weekend.

Idk if they know something we don't know. But I see zero reason to believe that from this PC.

The VQ guys say that Pruitt seemed way less complimentary to JG and they expect HB to start this weekend.

Idk if they know something we don't know. But I see zero reason to believe that from this PC.
3 flipping years gives us zero reasons to believe it.

I’m sorry for all the hate on Coach Pruitt because I felt his Monday interview was fair, accurate, acceptable and good. I know the “FAHR” Cornbread crowd is vicious now but, I believe a lot of what he says! I’m pulling for him and his team. I will never turn my back on him and surely never pull against the Vols! GB🍊

Reactions: PowerT83
I’m sorry for all the hate on Coach Pruitt because I felt his Monday interview was fair, accurate, acceptable and good. I know the “FAHR” Cornbread crowd is vicious now but, I believe a lot of what he says! I’m pulling for him and his team. I will never turn my back on him and surely never pull against the Vols! GB🍊
We’re all pulling for the team. It’s just that losing by double digits 5 weeks in a row is hard to explain away.

Well, he doesn’t know the difference between the word “done” and “did”.
I learned that in verb conjugation in the fifth grade.
Our Coach is NOT smarter than a fifth grader. Sigh.
He is speaking so most on this board and in our fanship can understand what he is saying.

Reactions: utchs81
It hit me tonight that- with the Vandy game being cancelled... I now know how I feel.

Pruitt is Clouseau, and long-term Vol fans now feel
like Chief Inspector Dreyfus.

Seriously, while I do think he needs to be gone from the coaching job, I wish he and his family the absolute best in life- that goes for all of our coaches and their loved ones. It’s always good to remember that many of them will not have the golden parachute to soften the landing.

Last edited:
Damn, he is going to trot JG out there until we fire him.
That is the plan.

Anybody who thinks that is pure conspiracy has no idea of how the world works.

Thousands of people in America every year intentionally get fired so that they can collect unemployment benefits and regroup their plans.

Now, take Jeremy Pruitt who has already collected 12 million from UT and stands to collect 12 million more when he gets fired...

Why would he spend anymore time than he had to putting up a facade when the 12 million buyout got put into place with the extension? Money in the bank...

Fulmer and Vol Nation me included underestimated his loyalty to his roots.
Go back to the dissatisfaction on his father's face the day UT hired him. His own son's FIRST HC gig...and the man can hardly keep from puking. For real! Thats crazy...

Unless, you're a Bama man. It's not crazy.

The sooner we get rid of him, the better Tennessee will be. We won't win another game with Jeremy Pruitt as coach if he stays.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Do you prefer chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin in the line of cookies?

VN Store

Back