Jeremy Pruitt ranked 14th best coach in the SEC

Wow, we’re actually debating if our coach is the worst or second worst coach in the conference.

The ranking is obviously skewed due to the GSU and BYU losses. Both are referenced in just a 75 word clip.

Regardless of this relative ranking drivel, Pruitt needs to show significant and tangible improvement in 2020.
No one is debating that Pruitt right now is one of the worst HCs in the SEC. The SEC does that to new HCs. The next five games are massive. Pruitt's legacy is on the line. If Pruitt can win 3 out of 5 he will get a couple of more years. If he wins 2 out of 5 next year is do or die.

Who TF is Butch Joes?

I'd rank GASN just below a 10 year old turd in the septic tank.

Nice try to try and distract!!!. We were comparing HC to HC. Not HC to DC. Why is it a "lie and foolish" Sounds like you just want to take your ball and go home by saying that??????
Several recruits have already said they wanted to come to Tennessee bc of JP. When he took over it was the worst team in the history of the Vols. Look where he is at now. It's not his fault that JG went 100stepd back instead of improving during games. Like he already said with a better QB this team would be 4-3 not 2-5. You seem to think if you lead the horse to the watering hole you still gotta make him drink the water.

I’m worried about you, my man.

We got commitments from three 4* in-state players on one night. That’s a good thing.
Good thing? It's a Great thing. But ask yourself, with this type of recruiting, and recruiting being one of the primary responsibilities of a HC, don't you think Pruitt's ranking should move up? I hope you don't think it should move down.

I like that when Morris lost to SJSU he at least had fire under his ass. When Pruitt lost to GaSt he acted like he lost to Georgia or something.

Several recruits have already said they wanted to come to Tennessee bc of JP. When he took over it was the worst team in the history of the Vols. Look where he is at now. It's not his fault that JG went 100stepd back instead of improving during games. Like he already said with a better QB this team would be 4-3 not 2-5. You seem to think if you lead the horse to the watering hole you still gotta make him drink the water.
I agree 100%. What I find amusing, is how many fans would have argued with you a couple of years ago, they were (many still are) in love with boy butch, in fact said things like, "He's the greatest recruiter in the history of college football, We should commission a statue with a likeness of Boy Butch recruiting...…". You don't hear that much from them now, but they sure supported the flushing down the toilet of our team.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrismc1000
Ok he’s better than Morris but certainly worse than Mullen and Smart

Al, you're probably just as sure of this as you were of your earlier declaration.

I'm not so sure of either.

We don't yet know what Jeremy's capable of...I'm fairly confident he's the best we've had since Fulmer...he might be the best we've had since Neyland. Heck, he could turn out to be the best we've EVER had.

We just don't know yet.

Time will tell.

Go Vols!

Al, you're probably just as sure of this as you were of your earlier declaration.

I'm not so sure of either.

We don't yet know what Jeremy's capable of...I'm fairly confident he's the best we've had since Fulmer...he might be the best we've had since Neyland. Heck, he could turn out to be the best we've EVER had.

We just don't know yet.

Time will tell.

Go Vols!
Who knows I hope he is another Fulmer could be another Bill Battle though

So you were totally wrong on your first post so you decided to double down by changing the total original point of your first post. Hope you are just as wrong this time.
If I had to choose a coach I’d take Mullen over Pruitt any day. 47-21 and 34-3 is my proof right now maybe things will change in our favor hope they do.

If I had to choose a coach I’d take Mullen over Pruitt any day. 47-21 and 34-3 is my proof right now maybe things will change in our favor hope they do.
You act as if Mullen and Pruitt are fighting 1 on 1. Do you take into account the talent levels in the teams, or do you just look at the scoreboard?

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back