Jeremy Pruitt ranked 14th best coach in the SEC

Time will tell, I personally think butch jones left nothing here, especially at QB! Didn’t even bring in any offensive lineman with one class! I really think Pruitt had to start from scratch! From strength and conditioning, so forth and so on! I think he’s had to learn on the job. I mean, he’s outcoached morehead,stoops and malzahn so far in his short tenure! Truly believe he will be fine with time!

This is almost unbelievable! So many (millions) people saw the almost ass whooping we laid on BAMA Saturday, I'd have thought he'd be, maybe tied ,or one rank below Saban. Under his leadership this team has gotten better and better, almost whooped BAMA, and Florida-these people making these rankings must be blind, or are taking money, or something, because anyone can clearly see, we are now just one QB away from a NATY.

Time will tell, I personally think butch jones left nothing here, especially at QB! Didn’t even bring in any offensive lineman with one class! I really think Pruitt had to start from scratch! From strength and conditioning, so forth and so on! I think he’s had to learn on the job. I mean, he’s outcoached morehead,stoops and malzahn so far in his short tenure! Truly believe he will be fine with time!
I must disagree, he has out coached two HC's one from Missisippi and one from Chattanooga, it isn't a talent thing, ask almost anyone on this very board, we are way more talented than almost any team we've lost to. But I got to hand it to him, we almost whooped 5 teams that we lost to, we're getting better and have put the entire college football world on notice, yes sir!

I must disagree, he has out coached two HC's one from Missisippi and one from Chattanooga, it isn't a talent thing, ask almost anyone on this very board, we are way more talented than almost any team we've lost to. But I got to hand it to him, we almost whooped 5 teams that we lost to, we're getting better and have put the entire college football world on notice, yes sir!
Jones brought in 4 star talent built for an offense that wouldn’t win big in the sec imo.

VN Store

Back