Jeremy lost his fire

I am sure he has lost his fire. A lot of men would. He took a dream job and had very high expectations for himself. I expect he also was confident in his ability to be successful.

He’s not an idiot or any of the other pejoratives that the armchair experts throw around on this forum. He’s just in over his head. He’s elevated himself to a position that he is not equipped for. For a host of reasons, he’s failing.

The more he understands that, the less fire he is going to have.

A bammer's dream job is not Tennessee, it was a dream come true to finally get an offer for a huge paycheck. I don't fault him on that.
He's not an idiot if he made that deal. The idiot is the one who gave it to him.
Having said all this, I hope he spends some of his gift money on English language courses. It will make him appear more intelligent and expand his future job prospects beyond Tuscaloosa

What if he goes to Washington state and starts for a 5th year and that coach gets fired? Boom 6 years in college and 3 head coaches fired.
I seriously doubt any other coaches would be dumb or incompetent enough to not have an Qb ready to beat out JG.

Negative reinforcement works without doubt in certain circumstances. It worked for Bobby Knight, Johnny Majors, WJ Julian, Robert Neyland, and George S. Patton. It will never work for Jeremy Pruitt. He has neither the personality, charisma, nor standing to make it work. The guy is toast.

Reactions: JDB4425 and Zues1
He was forced to play JG. That’s why he lost his fire. He knew we were gonna lose. The whole team did. When he finally benched him for good, boom here comes the investigation. Look how much differently he coached Bailey. He made a mistake, he was out and taking a chewing.

When he was kicking whiteboards and grabbing face masks, platers were responding. I wonder if he was told to tone it down? Coaches have to be themselves and if players can’t take old school coaching they should leave.
I always thought the whiteboard kick was contrived. I mean he hardly kicked it. Real anger would have sent it into the field. However I do agree, he seems like a different guy now. Even last year with the winning streak seemed to just be going through the motions.

Hear me out... Why fire Pruitt, with his contract locking the University for the full amount. Why fire him? Keep him. Make him, I dunno, trash can maintenance. Stadium stripe maintainer. Just switch him to another job not on the field. There are plenty of menial jobs that he can be assigned to. Then if he quits, that's on him. If we are gonna have to pay him regardless, then keep him and make him somebody's coffee getter, mail room clerks assistant, football air up guy, whatever.
For $12,000,000 I will clean all the toilets on campus with a toothbrush every day. Gooooofy idea.

For $12,000,000 I will clean all the toilets on campus with a toothbrush every day. Gooooofy idea.

I know I know. I just was thinking crazy about why reward the guy for failure with a buyout. Keep him under contract instead and show his actual value. Not being serious about it, just the thought of sticking it to him in some way gave me a little satisfaction in my head for a moment.

He was forced to play JG. That’s why he lost his fire. He knew we were gonna lose. The whole team did. When he finally benched him for good, boom here comes the investigation. Look how much differently he coached Bailey. He made a mistake, he was out and taking a chewing.

Who forced him?

But these guys were couching a different type of player. Today young guys have the ability to say and say "go f--k yourself and get away with it in some cases and if they don't get their way just move to another minor league pro program. Excuse me, another school!!
Don’t that would be allowed today😲

Hear me out... Why fire Pruitt, with his contract locking the University for the full amount. Why fire him? Keep him. Make him, I dunno, trash can maintenance. Stadium stripe maintainer. Just switch him to another job not on the field. There are plenty of menial jobs that he can be assigned to. Then if he quits, that's on him. If we are gonna have to pay him regardless, then keep him and make him somebody's coffee getter, mail room clerks assistant, football air up guy, whatever.

That's not how contracts work.

Dumbest post I've read today.

You haven't read much here then. I guess that would classify yours as the dumbest post I've read today as well.

If you've read something here that's made you believe that Pruitt can simply be demoted to a stadium striper in his contract, then you probably need to learn to differentiate between credible information and bs.

Jeremy Pruitt can't coach and it you can't coach it doesn't matter how much "fire" that you have.

If Jeremy Pruitt has indeed lost his „fire“, don’t worry, there are plenty of fans who would love to provide CJP with a brand new „Fire“ (but verb instead of noun) 😉

If you've read something here that's made you believe that Pruitt can simply be demoted to a stadium striper in his contract, then you probably need to learn to differentiate between credible information and bs.

You clearly are to dense to understand the intent of my reply to you. You also aren't capable of understanding a simple thought that isn't based in reality, just something that flashed into my head that was humorous to me.

Since you look down at anyone who isn't in your mirror and assume they aren't as intelligent and capable as you. I'll take the easy road and include you in my ignore list, I'll ask you to do the same so that my ignorance of all things doesn't annoy you anymore. If you are incapable of doing that. KMA.

VN Store

Back