Jeremy Banks out tonight

My evidence is legal proceedings which she hasn’t prevailed in (criminal or civil). Even if 90% of charges are true-he was never charged with sexual assault. You clearly have some problem with him since you’ve gravitated from using claims without evidence as the truth to falsely accusing him of criminal misconduct.
Read my original comment, Johnny Cochran. You’re lost in the woods. They settled with her out of court to avoid the bad press. There were no proceedings. She isn’t allowed to speak about it per the terms of the settlement. My original point was about how social media has changed everything. I’m sorry it touched your soft spot. Your sacred memory of Peyton’s balls is yours. No one can take that away.

Last edited:
I don't think it is a matter of hate as much as it was a total distraction. More to the story that we may not know or ever know. His absence was noted and cause T Banks to have to scheme differently which in itself was an issue with Pass Rush and Coverage. Great practice all week with Banks? All of a sudden, his substitute goes in without any prep.
I was referencing a few select on this board. I am glad I have been able to move on from my mistakes in life. My whole interest in this kid stemmed from post from certain folks on this board after his traffic incident a few years back. Those same folks continue to post vile 3 yrs later. I am willing to bet if it were their kid they would feel differently. I do not have a horse in this race, I just don't care for judgemental individuals who are ready to swap spit after the Alabama game and crucify shortly thereafter. Wow, that has happened before hasn't it.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
Read my original comment, Johnny Cochran. You’re lost in the woods. Your sacred memory of Peyton’s balls is yours. No one can take that away.
Unlike you, I don’t believe history is the realm of my personal opinion and preferences, but is contingent upon evidence and the facts. If you’ve been offended by the fact that legal proceedings don’t affirm your personal beliefs, that’s your problem. Fortunately, people in this country are innocent until legal proceedings state otherwise. You proceeding to get upset and engage in ad hominem attacks tells me everything I need to know. Appreciate you conceding the argument. Have a nice night.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
Unlike you, I don’t believe history is the realm of my personal opinion and preferences, but is contingent upon evidence and the facts. If you’ve been offended by the fact that legal proceedings don’t affirm your personal beliefs, that’s your problem. Fortunately, people in this country are innocent until legal proceedings state otherwise. You proceeding to get upset and engage in ad hominem attacks tells me everything I need to know. Appreciate you conceding the argument. Have a nice night.
When you pay someone several hundred thousand dollars, there are no “proceedings”.

Reactions: DowntownVol
Whatever dude, I would love to hear a video of you in a stressful situation, especially at that age. Bet you'd be another Winston Churchill. ,Keep on casting your stones, BTW I was at the game you dropped the ball, amazing how many were leaving the stadium, great night. Unfortunately, last night was anything but. I was pissed too when I heard about the incident, but I have to admit when I did a little homework, I was able to put things in context. Kid don't strike me as somebody that would storm the US Capitol, or shoot up a school. He should have just left, but he stuck around and gave his all. I hope he didn't make a bad call, he has a lifetime to deal with whatever comes his way. Pretty tired of the subject, bigger fish to fry.

Whatever dude, I would love to hear a video of you in a stressful situation, especially at that age. Bet you'd be another Winston Churchill. ,Keep on casting your stones, BTW I was at the game you dropped the ball, amazing how many were leaving the stadium, great night. Unfortunately, last night was anything but. I was pissed too when I heard about the incident, but I have to admit when I did a little homework, I was able to put things in context. Kid don't strike me as somebody that would storm the US Capitol, or shoot up a school. He should have just left, but he stuck around and gave his all. I hope he didn't make a bad call, he has a lifetime to deal with whatever comes his way. Pretty tired of the subject, bigger fish to fry.

I’m not sure what planet you’re on. I said he deserved the second chance he got and that he stuck with us when he could’ve transferred. I think he should get NIL money too. I think they should all get paid. I just said he’s had rough time getting an NIL deal because of the incident with the police. That’s not an opinion.

When you pay someone several hundred thousand dollars, there are no “proceedings”.
She received no money from the Manning family. Per SI and CBS the money was paid by the university and related to 32 accusations she made, of which the Peyton allegation was one. The fact that a school settled outside of civil proceedings doesn’t mean a criminal act occurred. In fact, it doesn’t even mean any of the allegations were true. It’s very common that organizations settle to limit the potential for legal liability. She could have filed a police report at any time, but chose not to. As such, Peyton is not only innocent of any of the false charges you’ve alleged, he hasn’t been charged at all. Nice try to strawman the argument though.

I’m not sure what planet you’re on. I said he deserved the second chance he got and that he stuck with us when he could’ve transferred. I think he should get NIL money too. I think they should all get paid. I just said he’s had rough time getting an NIL deal because of the incident with the police. That’s not an opinion.
The one in driving distance to Neyland. 3rd Rock I believe. He gets NIL $$$, I think most folks now agree that was not part of what happened. I haven't read the entire thread to see what you have or haven't said, I only attempted to answer your quote to me, like this one, I quit reading I think on page 12. I bet everyone involved in the traffic incident would rather it never happened. I hope the best for him and I bet you do too. I wasn't trying to upset you when I wrote he should have transferred, I feel it would have been in his best interested. He has since been a lightning rod since that night. I don't remember you being part of the lynch mob, but I can list a handful of posters on this board who are card carrying members. Enjoy the night, football on to watch that I don't care about the winner.

She received no money from the Manning family. Per SI and CBS the money was paid by the university and related to 32 accusations she made, of which the Peyton allegation was one. The fact that a school settled outside of civil proceedings doesn’t mean a criminal act occurred. In fact, it doesn’t even mean any of the allegations were true. It’s very common that organizations settle to limit the potential for legal liability. She could have filed a police report at any time, but chose not to. As such, Peyton is not only innocent of any of the false charges you’ve alleged, he hasn’t been charged at all. Nice try to strawman the argument though.

Your whole account of this thing is based on folklore, and your poor memory. I know two attorneys who worked on the matter, and several players who were on the team. Manning did settle. That was separate from the University settlement. The judge also said Manning was not being honest. As part of the settlement, Manning had to apologize. He was also sued again for violating the settlement. Calling her crazy, foul mouthed etc. all began after her suit. Her employee record was perfect before that. Suddenly when she ran afoul of the Mannings, things changed. Here is a summary. It doesn’t even scratch the surface, but it definitely refutes most of what you claim. Again, I watched this unfold in real time. It didn’t go as you think.

What we know about Peyton Manning's sexual harassment scandal

The one in driving distance to Neyland. 3rd Rock I believe. He gets NIL $$$, I think most folks now agree that was not part of what happened. I haven't read the entire thread to see what you have or haven't said, I only attempted to answer your quote to me, like this one, I quit reading I think on page 12. I bet everyone involved in the traffic incident would rather it never happened. I hope the best for him and I bet you do too. I wasn't trying to upset you when I wrote he should have transferred, I feel it would have been in his best interested. He has since been a lightning rod since that night. I don't remember you being part of the lynch mob, but I can list a handful of posters on this board who are card carrying members. Enjoy the night, football on to watch that I don't care about the winner.
Holy crap, kept reading, now they are writing about Peyton's balls. I think we need a new planet.

Your whole account of this thing is based on folklore, and your poor memory. I know two attorneys who worked on the matter, and several players who were on the team. Manning did settle. That was separate from the University settlement. The judge also said Manning was not being honest. As part of the settlement, Manning had to apologize. He was also sued again for violating the settlement. Calling her crazy, foul mouthed etc. all began after her suit. Her employee record was perfect before that. Suddenly when she ran afoul of the Mannings, things changed. Here is a summary. It doesn’t even scratch the surface, but it definitely refutes most of what you claim. Again, I watched this unfold in real time. It didn’t go as you think.

What we know about Peyton Manning's sexual harassment scandal
The settlement was for defamation, which is separate from the act you’ve alleged. This has been widely reported on CBS, SI, and other legal and journalist sources. You’ve been intellectually dishonest in portraying the settlement paid by Manning as related to her allegations, when in fact they were related not to an act but to statements and a book. Your opinions on the matter and alleged attorneys don’t matter, facts do. Show me the criminal charges for the sexual assault you’ve alleged, a grand jury investigation, or a police report. Oh wait-you can’t. Again-you clearly have a problem with Manning and an axe to grind. To your dismay, he’s innocent until proven otherwise and has been a great rep for the university.

The settlement was for defamation, which is separate from the act you’ve alleged. This has been widely reported on CBS, SI, and other legal and journalist sources. You’ve been intellectually dishonest in portraying the settlement paid by Manning as related to her allegations, when in fact they were related not to an act but to statements and a book. Your opinions on the matter and alleged attorneys don’t matter, facts do. Show me the criminal charges for the sexual assault you’ve alleged, a grand jury investigation, or a police report. Oh wait-you can’t. Again-you clearly have a problem with Manning and an axe to grind. To your dismay, he’s innocent until proven otherwise and has been a great rep for the university.

There were no criminal charges. I am a big Manning fan. I loved what he did for our team and university. As a young man he made a mistake put his butt on a trainer’s face. I don’t think it was wise, but I also think he was being immature, not abusive. My original point was that it would’ve been terrible for him in today’s climate.

You’re a bit obstinate and can’t be helped with that. An event happened. It was important to make it go away with money. They did. They also sought to damage her reputation, which caused an additional settlement. When you get some time, investigate the 3mm Manning donation to name a building after her supervisor. You have no idea how much money was spent…

There were no criminal charges. I am a big Manning fan. I loved what he did for our team and university. As a young man he made a mistake put his butt on a trainer’s face. I don’t think it was wise, but I also think he was being immature, not abusive. My original point was that it would’ve been terrible for him in today’s climate.

You’re a bit obstinate and can’t be helped with that. An event happened. It was important to make it go away with money. They did. They also sought to damage her reputation, which caused an additional settlement. When you get some time, investigate the 3mm Manning donation to name a building after her supervisor. You have no idea how much money was spent…
There’s no proof he put his butt on her face or engaged in sexual assault as you’ve alleged. That’s all I’m stating. I’m not the one resorting to personal attacks, that would be you.

It’s indisputable that he behaved inappropriately and both parties and the university concede he exposed his butt. No excuses for that behavior. You’re alleging sexual assault though and that’s not been proven in any legal proceeding. It’s an opinion held by you if no such proof exists. A settlement isn’t an admission of guilt and no police report was filed nor where there any subsequent grand jury investigations. Since parties are innocent until proven guilty, you’re making a false accusation. I don’t have an axe to grind against Manning so I’m not following your recommendation to investigate nebulous and conspiratorial claims about funding buildings.

There’s no proof he put his butt on her face or engaged in sexual assault as you’ve alleged. That’s all I’m stating. I’m not the one resorting to personal attacks, that would be you.

It’s indisputable that he behaved inappropriately and both parties and the university concede he exposed his butt. No excuses for that behavior. You’re alleging sexual assault though and that’s not been proven in any legal proceeding. It’s an opinion held by you if no such proof exists. A settlement isn’t an admission of guilt and no police report was filed nor where there any subsequent grand jury investigations. Since parties are innocent until proven guilty, you’re making a false accusation. I don’t have an axe to grind against Manning so I’m not following your recommendation to investigate nebulous and conspiratorial claims about funding buildings.
I didn’t say it was sexual assault. That is in fact for a jury to decide. He put his ass on her face, as corroborated by witnesses. The mooning story is PR, crafted by a PR agency.

We need JB!

He would have flattened Rattler early, and it would have been a different game.

We used to have guys on same team fight all the time, and we would just keep on truckin'

Nuthin' but a thang

I didn’t say it was sexual assault. That is in fact for a jury to decide. He put his ass on her face, as corroborated by witnesses. The mooning story is PR, crafted by a PR agency.
You pulled a statistic stating 90% of sexual assault cases are true as part of your argument. Do you deny doing this?

Peyton's balls and taint aside, does anyone know (a) if Banks got in a fight with Hooker, and if so (b) why?

VN Store

Back