'Jeopardy!' titans compete for $1 million, 'Greatest' title

All-time top money winners Brad Rutter, Ken Jennings and James Holzhauer are facing off for ultimate bragging rights.

“The first person to win three matches will be crowned the greatest of all time.” The winner gets $1 million, with $250,000 for each runner-up in the contest that airs on consecutive nights beginning 8 p.m. ET Tuesday.

I predict that James Holzhauer sweeps it in 3 matches and it won’t even be close.

All-time top money winners Brad Rutter, Ken Jennings and James Holzhauer are facing off for ultimate bragging rights.

“The first person to win three matches will be crowned the greatest of all time.” The winner gets $1 million, with $250,000 for each runner-up in the contest that airs on consecutive nights beginning 8 p.m. ET Tuesday.

I predict that James Holzhauer sweeps it in 3 matches and it won’t even be close.

Wow, it's real close. Holzhauer 1, Jennings 1. Very close scores too.

Reactions: MAD

suck it

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back