Jennings hype: LET'S GO!

He is definitely very good. One of the best in the conference. If I had to take one in the conference I’d probably pick Jeudy.

Why we don’t have a pass/run package for him confounds me. He should get 10 touches behind the line of scrimmage.

I would love to acknowledge JJ as one of the all time greats, but sadly he's a Butch recruit so that can't be possible, can it.

Reactions: Alto1
I don’t blame him for his outburst. A lot of people wanted to say it but he actually did it

Exactly-At that point in time I’m surprised half the team didn’t go ballistic.We all make mistakes a social media doesn’t help any of those issues.I love a kid that has a ruff moment and doesn’t let it define who he is.He came back and has been Nuthin but superb every since.All honesty most kids wouldn’t have survived that type of situation and woulda folded.

If I'm Chaney, I"d pull up some old film of Randall Cobb while he was at UK. Especially in the 4th quarter where Cobb was usually a one man show. However they got him open so much, that's what I'd like to see done with JJ and even Callaway the rest of this year.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
If I'm Chaney, I"d pull up some old film of Randall Cobb while he was at UK. Especially in the 4th quarter where Cobb was usually a one man show. However they got him open so much, that's what I'd like to see done with JJ and even Callaway the rest of this year.

Callaway and Jennings are two of the better pure football players on our team.

Jennings is nasty WR and punishing Running QB and hitting Safety.

Callaway is an explosive WR and possibly a better CB! He was fantastic at CB at Warner Robins and Army All-American game.

Both of those guys and Chandler need 50% of the offensive plays... Everyone else can share the other 50%

Reactions: Remy
He's a guy that deserved more success that he got. I hate it for him because he is one of my favorite Vols and is a true warrior in the every sense of the word. If we as a team could play with a fraction of his heart every game, we definitely wouldn't be 1-4 right now. It will be hard to watch him leave in November.
Can’t wait to see him play against Vandy!!

Didn't JJ have a problem with JG being the QB along time ago? Seems like I read it somewhere, maybe I am mistaken.
Not in a selfish way but I suspect JJ would have a problem with any QB that couldn't get him and Callaway the ball.

I just wish JJ had played on better teams. He deserved to win.

Didn't JJ have a problem with JG being the QB along time ago? Seems like I read it somewhere, maybe I am mistaken.
You are not mistaken. I remember reading long before the rant--even before he was injured--that he didn't like playing with JG. There were some issues regarding even going through reps in drills. He would always try to pair up with Dormady.

He's a guy that deserved more success that he got. I hate it for him because he is one of my favorite Vols and is a true warrior in the every sense of the word. If we as a team could play with a fraction of his heart every game, we definitely wouldn't be 1-4 right now. It will be hard to watch him leave in November.
True, and if Botch didn't botch it with him and played him at his true position of safety he would have been in the NFL last year. I wished I could find a video of him laying out that Gator his freshman year on a kickoff or punt. He would have been a bigger stud on D.

VN Store

Back