Jennifer Sullivan

As with many things associated with the new staff, I will withhold judgment until I see how things go, but I will say that recruiting to Tennessee and recruiting to MO State involve two very different pools and I'm not sure that being a great recruiter to MO State necessarily translates to a P5 conference.

Jim

Jennifer Sullivan

Heard she was one of the new Assistant coaches was at Ohio State and at Missouri State before that.

Sullivan may very well be a good recruiter, but her resume cannot match that of Sharonna Reaves of the LV Basketball staff who has brought in two top ranked national recruiting classes for the Lady Vols the last two years and with the #1 ranked player in the class of 2019.

Fan consensus certainly favors Reaves based upon her results. Wonder if she couls sell the program even stronger with Kellie on board?

Also wonder who else she may have had in the pipeline or on UT's radar?

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Fan consensus certainly favors Reaves based upon her results. Wonder if she couls sell the program even stronger with Kellie on board?

Also wonder who else she may have had in the pipeline or on UT's radar?

With Coach KJH, Reaves could sell the UT program far better. If Coach KJH cuts Reaves loose, she will end up at another SEC school and be competing against us successfully. If Reaves is not retained that is a major mistake on the new staff. Reaves is the only one worth keeping too.

With Coach KJH, Reaves could sell the UT program far better. If Coach KJH cuts Reaves loose, she will end up at another SEC school and be competing against us successfully. If Reaves is not retained that is a major mistake on the new staff. Reaves is the only one worth keeping too.

I said this in another post, but you're completely discounting Reaves opinion. For all we know she may have no desire to stay at Tennessee. Blaming KJH for her leaving would be ridiculous.

Sullivan may very well be a good recruiter, but her resume cannot match that of Sharonna Reaves of the LV Basketball staff who has brought in two top ranked national recruiting classes for the Lady Vols the last two years and with the #1 ranked player in the class of 2019.

Reaves is the one who had Holly go watch the Key Sisters. There Mom is one of the nicest person you will ever meet.

VN Store

Back