Jefferey Epstein found dead in jail cell

So I am not sure these are actually the files they have discussed. It looks like the court documents are from a prior release. Unless they were leaked I do not think they have been officially released yet.

What is this? Looks like a big contact list.

Some interesting names: Jimmy Buffet, David Koch, Cheryl Mills, a few Kennedy’s, Andrew Cuomo, Rupert Murdoch, Charlie Rose, Maria Shriver, Barbara Walters, Mike Wallace, Kevin Spacey, Alfred Taubman, Ivana Trump, Ivanka Trump, Steve Winn.
I have to be honest I am unsure now, because I don't think the new info has been released yet. The court docs on the other are from 2019, not the new info. But this is what is being tweeted right now. Unless it has been leaked not sure where it is from. trying to figure that out myself.

Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Almost every person Obama awarded the medal of freedom, John Podesta, Bill Gates, Al Gore, Jimmy Kimmel, Prince Andrew, Prince Charles and almost every outspoken Democrat celebrity. Reads like the White House guest list when Obama was President with every big name Democrat and Celebrity.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Almost every person Obama awarded the medal of freedom, John Podesta, Bill Gates, Al Gore, Jimmy Kimmel, Prince Andrew, Prince Charles and almost every outspoken Democrat celebrity. Reads like the White House guest list when Obama was President with every big name Democrat and Celebrity.
To be clear this is just contact info she had and not the list of people who visited the island.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
To be clear this is just contact info she had and not the list of people who visited the island.
Some on Twitter are saying it's the island guest log, some are saying it's the list of people who flew on his jet and some are saying it's the contact book. Regardless, nobody wants their name on that list. Also I added Joe Biden as I missed him the first time I read it.

Some on Twitter are saying it's the island guest log, some are saying it's the list of people who flew on his jet and some are saying it's the contact book. Regardless, nobody wants their name on that list. Also I added Joe Biden as I missed him the first time I read it.
If it's contact list this is a waste of time. I mean do we really think RBG and Barbara Walters were banging underage women?

If it's contact list this is a waste of time. I mean do we really think RBG and Barbara Walters were banging underage women?

It is roots of association. and visit to his island. Not like an normal mainland event
Nobody can deny what occurred there can they?

It is roots of association. and visit to his island. Not like an normal mainland event
Nobody can deny what occurred there can they?
Sure it shows they know them. That doesn't mean shat. On the Lolita Express or on the island is far more interesting. Still potentially nothing. But a lot more interesting then a rich powerful woman having contact info for rich powerful people

Sure it shows they know them. That doesn't mean shat.

Epstein and Maxwell didnt invite anyone to the island..would you agree? It is what it is. A party zone with underage
If you git an invite to EI, you knew what was occurring or if didnt then you are subject to blackmail.

Epstein and Maxwell didnt invite anyone to the island..would you agree? It is what it is. A party zone with underage
If you git an invite to EI, you knew what was occurring or if didnt then you are subject to blackmail.
That's not what this list shows right? And you worded everything poorly

Disagree completely with the invite thing too. Do you not think they would be smart enough to throw above the board parties on Rape island too? Of course they did. Even drug dealers are smarter then what you are implying.

More than three years after the death of Jeffrey Epstein, investigators announced they would soon release his famed “client list.” The list will be released in phases over the next few months.

The first drip of information highlights former JPMorgan executive Jes Staley’s connection with Epstein.

Wednesday’s data drop presents information from a partially-redacted court filing from the U.S. Virgin Islands. Records show a series of cryptic messages between Staley and Epstein. The messages reportedly show Staley’s affinity for sexual activity with Disney characters and Epstein’s eagerness to fill requests.

Here's What JPMorgan Executive Emailed Jeffrey Epstein Post-Imprisonment

Released email records show that Epstein and Staley shared more than 1,000 emails between 2008 and 2012.

The next information drop will reportedly include the name of a prominent politician.

Reactions: davethevol
Mystery surrounds death of Clinton aide linked to Epstein - where's the gun? | Daily Mail Online

FplDyLNacAAd_WD

VN Store

Back