Jeff Luc sighting!

UPDATE: Same old same old from Matt Sims though. He’s getting hit a lot, but I don’t think they have a rule about throwing out of bounds. Been sacked 3 or 4 times in the first half.

Reactions: lynnh
giphy.gif

Watching Simms last night reminded me why Bray was starting for us. Spurrier in his 70s is still a dangerous coach. I thought about taking the family to the home opener in Atlanta in a few weeks. Tickets are reasonable, but the Atlanta team is awful.

Watching Simms last night reminded me why Bray was starting for us. Spurrier in his 70s is still a dangerous coach. I thought about taking the family to the home opener in Atlanta in a few weeks. Tickets are reasonable, but the Atlanta team is awful.
Matt played at the fake ut
but he sucked last night just like he did at tex

Can't recall why Luc is an issue but he is a very Physical player in the front 7. He layed the wood more than a few times in that game.

Dang, that a name from the past... remember him coming out, body like a greek god.. we were all hoping we'd get him.. he might of had a different outcome if he didnt go to the noles..

Damn. I though matt Simms was still holding the ball in Sanford stadium waiting for someone to come open. Good for him though. Seems to be moving forward with his life.

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol

VN Store

Back