Jeff Francis Game Worn Jersey…..No Sir

DOCTORLOOMIS

Smith’s Grove - Warren County Sanitarium
If you’re bidding on this or plan to, please do not. It’s not a game worn Francis jersey. Without getting too deep into details, the number one issue is the font of “Francis” and the location of it. We’ve never used that font and it’s placed way too high. I believe this is a practice jersey that had “Francis” added to it later. Also notice how the numbers are degraded rather badly but Francis is not. Stay away Vol fans…….

orig. 1986 JEFF FRANCIS TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME WORN JERSEY | eBay

768AE358-E3DE-4AAE-AB4B-9456DD5722F7.jpegD5C7F890-B068-4E9C-9CAE-D6F6F43DBC7A.jpeg

Jeff was the QB in a game vs Ole Miss in Jackson Ms, (around that time) And Jeff missed a wide open receiver in the endzone for a would be TD. The Camera zoomed in on Johnny, and You can see Coach Majors mouthing Yucking $astard. I still have the VHS! LOL

Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS
If you’re bidding on this or plan to, please do not. It’s not a game worn Francis jersey. Without getting too deep into details, the number one issue is the font of “Francis” and the location of it. We’ve never used that font and it’s placed way too high. I believe this is a practice jersey that had “Francis” added to it later. Also notice how the numbers are degraded rather badly but Francis is not. Stay away Vol fans…….

orig. 1986 JEFF FRANCIS TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME WORN JERSEY | eBay

View attachment 453600View attachment 453601

I have a better chance of passing off mine as real.

Signed,

Pamela Anderson

VN Store

Back